[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Flag 2. Are there many racist anti-immigrant xenophobes in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

1. Flag
2. Are there many racist anti-immigrant xenophobes in your cunt?

America
Yes
>>
Yes. Me
Fuck chinese
>>
>>75730090

>illegals
>immigrants

Juan, please fix your country or at least try to be legal
>>
>>75730216
You're wrong, my sopa-de-macaco eating friend.
He's Pedro, I'm Juan.
>>
Fronce
Too much, especilly on /fr/, but we won the election anyway so maybe things will get better and they will eventually grow up
>>
>>75730090
My mother's parents were immigrants. I still don't see the value in importing hordes of Spics who don't want to learn English or conform to our culture.
>>
>>75730090
Not really, since xenophobia/racism is rare in real life for most "better-off" areas.

Economically depressed areas and places with general inequality have much, much more racism imo. downtown Toronto for example, people are relatively chilled out and accepting, but once you get to random small towns they are common.
>>
>>75730185
This but with old americans

Whats wrong with the chinks? Their food is mediocre and cheap
>>
File: 1482770087838.jpg (279KB, 1114x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1482770087838.jpg
279KB, 1114x1374px
Yes, most of them go into a trade then refuse to even consider looking for jobs outside of their narrow trade, while complaining about the economy because they aren't making middle class wages right out of highschool.

It would be funny if they weren't so spiteful towards anyone with an ounce of ambition and/or gumption.

As an immigrant from an upper middle class family who grew up in a small town and has ambitions, pretty much everyone I grew up with hates me. If I talk about going to the bar they'll take on a self righteous air as they tell me how going to bars is "just a status symbol", and if I make a joke about jerking off they'll grumble about how "all anon does is sit around and jerk off", while acting like showing up to their shitty blue collar jobs are the pinnacle of maturity.

Once my only friend took me to the local cemetery just so he could show me the graves of all the people he has some relation to while making passive aggressive comments about how "people who aren't from here", as though my rootlessness is an insult to him, or really any of his business.

I like to cheer myself up with the fact that I'm making three times what any of them make doing cozy white collar work, but I really wish I could just hang out with them without the blatant anger and bitterness towards me.

I'm basically a Jew, but without an insufferably xenophobic Jewish community to watch my back. I'm ambivalent towards my own ethnic heritage, avoid them to the utmost extent possible, and on a personal level oppose many of the core beliefs they've lived and died for through the ages.

In a year I'll move away to some large city and start climbing my way to some position of power, and someday my kids will be resented in turn by the people who're too engrossed in the hamster wheels they call their lives to achieve anything. At some point they'll move away to live the lives of anonymous ladder climbers, and the cycle will repeat itself.
>>
>>75730938
>cheap food
You knew nothing...
>>
>>75730185
Hey fuck you. I bet I could beat you up, used to compete actively in judo in the past. Lost all my respect for mexicans
>>
>>75731054
Oh but thats why i dont order the stews with meat, my chinky friend
>>
>>75730947
So ... Are you chinese?
>>
>>75730947
hi xian
>>
>>75731308
>>75731169
Lol I'm white, not Chinese. I do tend to spend most of my time around Asians though, and I hope that when Canada has been Sino-cized they'll be slightly less racist than the whites and natives around me.
>>
>>75731353
>I hope that when Canada has been Sino-cized they'll be slightly less racist than the whites and natives around me.

I have bad news for you...
>>
>>75731353
What kind of white are you that people are being racist to you?
>>
>>75731627
Not the person you're replying to, but from my experiences with the Chinese, the new immigrants can be racist (very rare though), but the 2nd/3rd generation Chinese are usually very open and friendly
>>
>>75730090
i don't know since it's illegal to be a racist in russia these days, and you will be punished for talking shit about immigrants or saying any racist things in general
>>
>>75731095
Independent chinks are fine, mainland chinks are fucking cancer.

The chinks i've met from Singapore and place like that are pretty cool.
>>
>>75730090
>Are there many racist anti-immigrant xenophobes in your cunt?

Yes. Me. Fight me you fucking bitch
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.