[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wonder, How does Asia teach in your country? Did you learned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1700korea.jpg (338KB, 1000x536px) Image search: [Google]
1700korea.jpg
338KB, 1000x536px
I wonder, How does Asia teach in your country?
Did you learned only China, India, Persia Turkey Japan?
>>
>>75709222
In Algeria you only learn about Turkey from these.
A bit about India and China and Persia because Ibn Battuta.
>>
sick trips but what did he mean by this?
>>
>>75709222

We only learn of the wars between Greeks and Persians, and Gengis Khan.
>>
>>75709282
my guess was right....

>>75709287
What do you teach about Asia in your country?
Only china? India? Mongol? Persia? T*ukey?
>>
Next to nothing besides the language classes which are optional.
>>
>>75709478
Why does Argentina not teach China and India? They are really important in history

>>75709714
Did you only learned European history?
>>
>>75709925
Yeah
>>
>>75709222
Honestly, nothing, there were some paragraphs or pages about Muhammad, the Ottoman Empire, China and Japan but we only read them (or not) and that was it. We never discussed anything about them.
>>
>>75709925
>Did you only learned European history?
Pretty much. I only learned about Asia in relation to WW2 and the cold war.
>>
the silk road
swedish east india companies trading with china
nothing else, nothing about korea whatsoever
>>
>>75709222
I thought that was a picture of a punch card
>>
>>75709222
we learn about the great sami tribes of the north
and vietnam war
>>
>>75710106
Do people in Vladvostok and people that live in european Russia learn different stuff?
>>
>>75709925

I wish they did, but we spend the first year with mesopotamia and egypt and the greeks, and India is only mentioned in that both Darius and Alexander reached the Indus River
>>
>>75709222
Mongolian conquests, a few paragraphs about Japan, Qing China, Moghol India, Persia and the Ottoman Empire. Russo-Japanese war. As you see, it's all mainly from the perspective of the European history and exploration.
>>
>>75709925
We also learn a few thing about resources in SEA and a lot of recent """((((((facts))))))""" about why China will be the next super power
>>
>>75709925
Yeah. Europe and America only learn our own history. Not that we learn much, except how badly we treated everyone else and how no one outside Europe has ever done anything wrong.
>>
>>75709222
A bit of basic Chinese history and two bombs in Japan and that's all
>>
Very little, besides the cradle of civilization in the middle east and ancient Persia (while studying the Greeks).
Our world history education is pretty much based in European history.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.