[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me about Mongolia /int/ellectuals what happens here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Mongolia.svg.png (15KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Mongolia.svg.png
15KB, 1200x600px
tell me about Mongolia /int/ellectuals
what happens here
>>
it is poor cold place with beautiful nature. mongol drink and fight alot. economy based on mineral mining.
>>
>>75696700
>chinese anon
Am I sleeping?
>>
>>75696700
Don't you lose Good Boy Points for posting here?
>>
>>75696700
So is it basically russia 0.5 beta?
>>
File: GenghisPortrait.jpg (19KB, 220x282px) Image search: [Google]
GenghisPortrait.jpg
19KB, 220x282px
>>75697079
respect my ancestor
>>
>>75696700
我很好奇蒙古的人类发展指数是怎么超过中国的,Please explain.
>>
A Germans, Ungern, killed most than half of the population of Mongolia.
>>
>>75696682
chinese are pretty butthert about how mongolia is not """part of china""" anymore.
you welcome mongolia
from soviet union
>>
>>75697480
china hdi=0.738. gdp per capita=8113
mongolia hdi=0.735. gdp per capita=3660
>>
>>75696700
Sounds like Greenland.
>>
>>75698128
I don't think Greenland has "beautiful nature", Mongolia at least has some very beautiful places.
>>
>>75697480
too many poor people in China drag the HDI down.

Mongolia is so fucking poor that once China closed their borders to Mongolia to punish them for getting into bed with the US and Japan, their people immediately started to become rapefugees and border smugglers trying to get toilet paper and gasoline from across the Chinese border.
>>
>>75698264
Aren't most of the borders are in deserts (Gobi)?
>>
>>75698359
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/china-blocks-mongolia-border-dalai-lama-visit-161210060313417.html

Yeah, basically its shitty useless lands.
>>
>>75697215
Are you kalmyk or something?
>>
>>75698264
>punish them for getting into bed with the US and Japan
And what is that gonna do? They are trapped between China and their former masters cum China's buddy Russia.
>>
File: 43764357452.jpg (407KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
43764357452.jpg
407KB, 2048x1536px
>>75698521
They are delusional enough to believe that having US bases in Mongolia and selling their raw materials to Japan protects their independence.

They didnt realize that even to get these raw materials out and US soldiers in, they need either China's or Russia's consent.

Mongols are just delusional people who still think that they are the most powerful race in the world.
>>
>>75697664
恭喜“大国”终于在hdi上超越了“小国”0.003
>>
I had a dream that I was in ulan baatar and that I was told that since veryi9thing is so far away and there are no roads that small prop planes are basically like taxies there.

Other wise I know nothing about mongolia except that it's probably poor outside ulan baatar and tat people do poor stuff.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.