[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the MENA hate Qatar now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

I thought everyone loved Qatar.
>>
terrorism support and being retarded about it..its just an excuse to grab extra clay. hopefully they give some to bahrain
>>
Rafales folded a thousand times by french ingénieurs will protect Qatar from puny F-16
>>
>>75696078
Why someone would love Qatar?? They are giving free petroleum or they leave behind slavery??
>>
>>75700278
>Saudis come out against someone with the excuse of terrorism support

gold
>>
File: oh-wow.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
oh-wow.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>75700278
>>75703560

Saudis accusing somebody else of terrorism! Wow!
>>
>>75700278
Never seen your flag here before
>>
>>75703962
>being this new
>>
>>75703985
Not new I just generally only post in specific generals
>>
>>75696078
I actually have a few relatives that are working in Qatar so this is a little bit awkward.
>>
saudi arabia and bitches hate qatar of recently for being too blatant about supporting isis
now iran loves them all of a sudden
>>
Now what would happen if Qatar apologized would this affect the relationship with iran and ((them))??
>>
I, for one, look forward seeing you Sunni sandniggers killing each other.

Fuck the entire Gulf. You are all subhumans.

[spoiler]Iran will win tho[/spoiler]
>>
>>75700278
>supporting terrorism
and by terrorism they mean Iran
>>
>highest GDP per capita in the world
>extremely tiny country with one city that looks like some generic LatAm shithole
someone explain this meme "country" to me
>>
>>75710947
Oil without a working social democracy
>>
honestly how is qatar even a country? Couldnt saudi arabia just invade it
>>
>>75696078
Qatar are building mosques all over europe, and they are financing radicalism, promoting imams who will radicalize muslims in europe.
>>
>>75711215
>implying isn't rightfull Irak's claim
>>
>>75707633
aren't some qatari families originally from iran? iirc they came there in 19th century.
>>
>>75710947
>>extremely tiny country with one city that looks like some generic LatAm shithole
It looks like that because only about 10% of the population of Qatar has Qatari citizenship, the rest are all foreign workers who, even if they are born in Qatar, will never get Qatari citizenship.

The foreign workers are divided into two groups: the rich ones that generally come from US, UK, Germany and such that do white collar jobs for tons of money and the poor ones that work in construction, as maids and cleaners. They come from India, Pakistan and Nepal.
>>
Arabian total war when ?

It's about time they go full mad max
>>
>>75711215

>Saudis invades
>loses and spends billions on African/latinamerican PMCs.
>>
>>75696078

Because trump told them to and they need US to stay in power
>>
>>75696078
retard people who trust in the media and status quo, saudis are more pro-islamist than the rest of muslim countries, is an intelligence insult think that saudis are in the way of pacifism

Fuck trump, died would be more useful
>>
>>75714054
Qatar is a scapegoat. Trump would never do shit to the Saudis so he forced them to find some nation to take the fall so he can look good.
>>
>>75709525
thanks for flag, friend.

also, have fun being saudi from now on.
>>
>>75715456
Lol I'm not there anymore .. what's the deal with the flags do you collect (yous) from different countries?
>>
>>75700278
uh sweetie, you all support terrorism
>>
File: metal-bawkes.png (691KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
metal-bawkes.png
691KB, 1600x900px
>>75712369
>Arabian total war when
three years ago
>>
>>75716051
ISIS was so meme worthy when they first went viral on the internet after all their success. As horrible as they are and as this sounds I don't think we'll see something as meme worthy for quite a long time if ever again.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.