[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many times do you often see the retarded people per day?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: kaicho.jpg (47KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
kaicho.jpg
47KB, 300x255px
how many times do you often see the retarded people per day?

1 Japan
2 2~3 times
>>
>>75694859
do you live next 2 neighbours and a shut in?
>>
File: 1556.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1556.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>75694859
everytime I look in the mirror
>>
>>75694893
no
perhaps unironically there is too many retards i think
>>
There's a disabled girl I see at the bus stop every day. And one of the guys I'm working with has autism. Not in a meme sense but clearly visible medical condition of autism.
>>
By day usually none but not fully uncommon as I live in the capital city which is crowded. As a realistic answer I'd say at least 2 per month. I remember seeing more in the 90s. No idea what happened

As an aside note I've saw a total of 2 asians (koreans, little kids) with down syndrome here.
>>
Once a day on my way out of work. He cleans and I pass him and he says "Hiya anon" and doffs his hat and I tell him likewise. Good guy.
>>
I see 2 or 3 whenever I go to a very touristic place, otherwise maybe 1 per week.
>>
>>75694859
>Czech Republic
>many
>>
I don't know what this was about but when I was in Japan I once saw a procession of like fifty retards all in one place
>>
>>75694924
literal autists are fucking odd actually
>>75694963
i guess some kind of social featurea make percentage of retards increase and it seems something have been changed in algentina
>>75694967
that's qute
>>75694985
this
the places less crowded have less retards or to zero retard
>>
>>75695290
nuclear protest maybe?
>>
>>75694859
>Population of Japan is about 99,999999...% Japanese
>oh wow why so many retards

Stop fucking your relatives and try something new guys.
>>
Every day.
>>
File: 145218812509.jpg (292KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
145218812509.jpg
292KB, 720x960px
>>75695290
>his country doesn't have daily retard marches

Uncivilised yank
>>
>>75695293
Well it has different spectrums I guess. The guy I'm working with basically can't form sentences, only says a word or two very quietly and just generally his communication skills are incredibly minimal. But he does his job and he's otherwise a nice guy.
>>
>>75694963
Down syndrome used to be called the Mongolian Idiocy, and down syndrome people mongoloids; like the asians. It's how people used to think asians sprung up. .
>>
>>75695335
Is his name Norbert Szakál?
>>
>>75695392
No, who the fuck is that?
>>
>>75695335
does he avoid eye contact ?
>>
>>75695317
i was waiting this comment
>>75695324
when i was in china for study, i never found mental retard. there were many phisical disabled doing beggar though(or i just didn't realize it) and i feel tokyo have too many retards like in a train, anime shop or somewhere
>>75695331
i mean literal retards
>>75695335
that's a stricter retard
i guess companies in hungary also have special post for retards
>>
>>75695403
You tell me
>>
>>75695428
Hmm I guess so, but like I said it is fairly difficult to chat with him so it's hard to tell. When I don't talk with someone I don't creepily stare in their eyes either and if someone generally doesn't talk then there's not much reason for us to keep eye contact.
>>75695450
Well he has a degree. Not sure how, I guess the teachers are forgiving or something. Also just because his verbal skills are bad he might be able to write perfectly normally. I chat with him on facebook sometimes and obviously there it's not appearent.
>>75695463
I don't follow celebrities and stuff like that so I dunno what meme you're on about
>>
>>75694859
I knew two guys, they're definitely not normal. Bit I'm not sure if you can call them retarded.

There's also one girl, I think she was slightly autistic. She used to talk about how she licked balls and such. I don't think such behavior is normal for a girl.
>>
Spain

2 sometimes 3. One always likes to appoint people parking spots for cigarettes so he's pretty handy. I sometimes drink beer with him. We dawgs.
>>
>>75694859
Daily, finns are too close to us.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.