[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tips to speak english fluently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
Been living in usa around 3 years and still suck at english
Asking for a friend
>>
>>75691498
hahaha how the fuck is fluency real hahaha nigga just talk like nigga make noises
>>
Say Y'all for example
Y'all need to come over here
Don't say
You guys come over here
>>
Are you idiot?
>>
I've been living in USA for around 3 years and I(idk if the "I" here is obligatory) still suck at English.
I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>75692614
the "I" there isn't obligatory, although in my opinion it definitely sounds better.
>>
>>75692630
Agreed
>>
Just keep practicing. You seem to have the writing/reading down so focus on speaking. Find people around you to talk to.

Also what's your native language?
>>
>>75691498
>tips to speak english fluently
it is impossible. An idea of using articles (a, an, the) is beyond my understanding. Also tenses are really fucked up, i see no difference between Past simple and Present perfect, but atleast i kinda get the point of using Past perfect and future tenses are pretty logical. That tense with "would" (f. e. Would you like to come inside?) is the only tense which has got an equivalent in my language. But i wish you luck. remember that the more you are exposed to the language, the more you learn.
>>
>>75692882
Just b yourself
>>
>>75691498
CHI
>>
>>75691498
You have to talk to as many people as possible. If you are Chinese and spend all day talking to your Chinese friends then you are never going to learn English.
>>
>>75691498
you read books the more the better, same with any language
>>
>>75692979
Yeah but you reach a point where you need to actually talk to get better
>>
As retarded as it may sound. Listen how the people around you and try to emulate them. That is how I got the language down.
>>
you have to actually speak it, how often do you talk to people?
>>
>>75692940
CA
>>
>>75695943
NO
>>
>>75691498
if english is not your native language and you are way beyond the ideal age to learn language, you might probably already develop fossilization where the latent knowledge of your native language (pronunciation, grammar and some other shit) that affects the learning of the target language (in this case english) can no longer be fixed. so just deal with it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.