[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this really that popular in Spain or is it more of a niche thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Is this really that popular in Spain or is it more of a niche thing?
>>
>>75672016
That poor animal.

What did he ever do to that guy. Spain is China-tier subhuman.
>>
china is not subhuman tier
>>
>>75672053

I assume they must give it some kind of anaesthetic because I can't imagine an animal still fighting after all that pain.
>>
>>75672016
idk about Spain but it's definitely dying here, at least only old farts claim "muh tradition", and it's a pretty disgusting thing to do desu
>>
It's a dying "tradition" but it is still popular among old people and illiterate peasants. I think it will disappear eventually
>>
>>75672322
The weirdest thing to me is that it's supported by the commies, of all people. I know why, but it's really funny that leftards are the ones defending this.

The forcados are fun, though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI-dQhCSokI
>>
File: 00002873_medium.jpg (84KB, 639x478px) Image search: [Google]
00002873_medium.jpg
84KB, 639x478px
>>75672016

not popular at all but still traditional, it's almost dead everywhere.

now... babyjumping... that's the future we want...
>>
>>75672016
It always have been something very minority. It was for posh and richmen in the old times. When the TV arrived, the fascist regime tried to do it more popular (populism stuff) and nowadays the only followers are old people and young people who hate leftists (just a reaction movement).

I don´t like it and I hope bullfighting disappears soon, but the "anti" of here are really hateable.
>>
>>75675027

On the bright side, you might get more compensation if your baby gets hurt and you press charges.
>>
>>75672016
never ever been to one
from what i heard only tourists go watch it
>>
In my opinion its moral to kill anything not human as long as its not someone else's property.
>>
>using an international board to tell foreigners how much you hate your country's traditions and hope they die out
All the Spaniards on this board are the most loathsome self-hating sadsacks in existence.
>>
File: belen-esteban-enfadada[1].jpg (41KB, 654x371px) Image search: [Google]
belen-esteban-enfadada[1].jpg
41KB, 654x371px
>>75672016
Bullfighters are some of the most important celebrities in Spanish gossip media. Gossip magazines and talk shows constantly discuss the private affairs of bullfighters and their wives. Picrelated is Belén Esteban, one of the most famous guests in Spanish gossip TV shows, just because she sucked the dick of a bullfighter when she was young.
>>
>>75680403
>disliking some retarded tradition that it's not even from your region is self-hating

kys fatbrained nigger
>>
File: cacaperro1.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cacaperro1.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
I always remember my grandpa watching it at the TV. He was Andalusian btw
>>
wqewqeqweqwewq
>>
>>75676413
>hurt
Probably a bit more than hurt.
>>
I have been given tickets twice and have never used them.
In Asturias open three days a year the bullring and have to give away the tickets.I have been given tickets twice and have never used them.
In Asturias there will be three days a year the bullring and have to give away the tickets.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.