[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

with the way france and canada are going, is Louisiana going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cajun.jpg (100KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
cajun.jpg
100KB, 640x425px
with the way france and canada are going, is Louisiana going to be the only place with french culture in a few decades?
>>
>>75670867
although im not a fan of quebec, they still retain their culture fairly well, they even refused to house refugees in certain old cultural neighbourhoods
>>
>>75670867
>Lousiana
>french culture
they pronounce their french so bad "cadien" became "cajun"
They are stupid rednecks also. The only french things left in Louisiana are the french names for cities, and even that they plan to change
>>
>>75670867
Despite a strong French INFLUENCE, Louisiane aint French, its a gumbo of french, spanish, english, african and a host of other influences. To call it uniquely French would be like calling USA uniquely British. its the dominant influence, but not the only one by any means.

>>75671300
>they pronounce their french so bad "cadien" became "cajun". They are stupid rednecks also.

Well aint that a fais do do. Merci, monsieur cooyon tapette
>>
>>75671300
>they pronounce their french so bad "cadien" became "cajun"

no, that's actually the English. it's like indians and injuns. in English, the sound "ndi" is close to the "j". so because the English had a bad pronunciation, cadien became cajun.
>>
File: 1476720616995.jpg (69KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1476720616995.jpg
69KB, 620x465px
>>75671010
we know you secretly love us
>>
>>75670867
France still has it's strong culture. Just because it has less white people doesn't mean that it doesn't still have it's culture.
>>
>>75675951
Je t'aime
>>
Isn't Quebec the most racist part of Canada? I mean some white guy shoot up a mosque there...
>>
>>75676364
No es la peor lugar. Alberta es mierda porque aye es Ășnico trigo.
>>
>>75670867
I'm from New Orleans. New Orleans is like 4chan.
By the time it is dead and underwater it will have existed so long as an undead monstrosity of its former self that it will be a relief to the people that know what it was once like that it is gone.

Quebec is doing a better job of preserving its heritage than any shit hole in Louisiana.
>>
>>75670867
Is it still "French", btw?
>>
>>75670867
>implying
French Catholic have the biggest birthrate in the white race, the only downside is that Cuktholicism pussify them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.