[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't nipposters speak English?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170604-111457.jpg (131KB, 1052x469px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170604-111457.jpg
131KB, 1052x469px
Why can't nipposters speak English?
>>
Too subhuman to speak properly.
>>
>>75664668
i can read broken english just as good as non-broken

i also can write both
>>
File: 7f34c4be-s.jpg (29KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
7f34c4be-s.jpg
29KB, 480x269px
>>75664732
>>75664668
Our English are Americans.

That's why.
>>
>>75664732
we are alll subhuman
>>
>>75664801
English teacher*are
>>
>>75664668
That's a bit rough, considering Americans had to bastardise the English language in order to be able to speak some semblance of it.
>>
>>75664829
My English teachers were American

Now what, fuckboi?
>>
>>75664668
You are now on the way of America first, America.
Why would you like to teach English worldwide ?
Why don't you ban teaching English other than white countries?
The more people get proper English education, the more you might get chances to increase risks to get bombed in your country, right?

Praise our English abilities who can not enter or get a green card with this level.

Do you understand my English?
>>
>>75664668
Why can't Americans be a normal weight?
>>
my guess...

1.we can live without English.
2.Japan is not tourist country.
3.mono-racial country
4.Japanese secretly hate Americans.
>>
>>75664913
>an aussie accusing others of bastardising English
the AUDACITY
>>
>>75665011
>Do you understand my English?
tbqfh m8 im struggling
>>
>>75664668
i dont think thats a real nip poster, zhang

i can tell that some parts on it hardly come from japanese. especially the part "money to sustain". if he was a real jp guy hed be a pretty rare type of person or learn english an unusual way.

remember therere those expats/proxies with jp flag who speak english awkwardly on purpose, and not all expats are native english speakers.
>>
>>75665301

You don't understand my logic?

I thought Americans are clever people.
>>
>>75665699
>I thought Americans are clever people.
what gave you that impression?
>>
>>75665783

You have NASA. Advanced universe study.
>>
>>75665783

Why would you expect people across the world speak fluent English?
>>
>>75665972
i don't. i just wandered in here. that was my first post.
>>
>>75665886
fair enough
>>
>>75665011
your english is pretty broken, actually. you should write it in an easier way when you are a beginner.

>You are now on the way of America first, America.
you can say it like "you are still the most powerful nation in the world.
>Why would you like to teach English worldwide ?
why would some of you want to teach/spread english all over the world or why do you manage to teach.

>Why don't you ban teaching English other than white countries?
you dont have to teach english in non-white countries. but before that, this shit is logically nonsense.

>The more people get proper English education, the more you might get chances to increase risks to get bombed in your country, right?
when more people speak english, you may be more offended by them
>>
>>75666681
if you're still learning a language then it's prolly not a good idea to start tackling conversations about global issues and things.
>>
>>75666681
>you dont have to teach english in non-white countries. but before that, this shit is logically nonsense.

Why? It is because you feeling which you sympathize yourself being an expat.

Okay today many brits said deport all non white from Britain today.
What does that mean?
>>
>>75666798
tell him that. i wont force him to do like that.
>>
>>75666888
because its simply unrealistic, autistic and delusional. i wont say my englsh is good but let me say one thing if you really want to learn english properly, you dedicate yourself to make a decent argument in english. otherwise you wouldnt be able to understand the"concepts" of some conceptual english words.
>>
>>75665886
that's the genius of only a few, not the entire country
>>
>>75666681

What I am trying to say is that everybody can be a potential immigrant.

If you become a refugee, and you are asked you might have two options to go, Russia or America.

Which are you going to take option, besides culture and system they offer.
Because you know English better than Russian, you can easily pick America.
>>
>>75667209
I am not even a linguist asshole.
>>
>>75667209
>>The more people get proper English education, the more you might get chances to increase risks to get bombed in your country, right?
>when more people speak english, you may be more offended by them

I also doubt your comprehension skills too.
>>
>>75664668
Understandable, but awkwardly phrased.
僕は日本語を話すと同じのようだと思う。

It's really hard to cross language families and be good without a fuck ton of practice.
>>
They start with learning later than the rest of the world
>>
>>75665089
>2.Japan is not tourist country.
???
>>
>>75667209
Fuck off ET
>>
>>75667543
>comprehension
you didnt even read my post. i was talking about the way of writing, the "style", which could look good. do you understand, mr. ohira.
>>75667399
sorry but i wont talk about political topics. though you seem judgmental too. im the russiaboo whos often posted on their threads, especially commieblock threads. and im most likely the only jp poster whos made fun of american alt-rights sjws and id politics. speaking culturally, i havent even seen a single one of hollywood movies for this decade.
>>
>>75665886
They're all pajeets and chinese who got H1B visa.
>>
>>75667911
Let me ask this?
Can you do the same in opposite?

It is quite difficult for us to write sentences as native speakers too.
Because there are tons of words and phrases you can not translate from Japanese into English.
>>
>>75668123
do*
>>
>>75668088

I guess, you too.
>>
>>75664913
t. nory
>>
>>75664668
>https://youtu.be/UwhAKfM-Jo8
Japanese is the most alien language to native English speakers, and Vice Versa.

There's nothing wrong about speaking English weirdly because English is the most difficult language to native Japanese speakers.

I saw a few JSL(Japanese as a second language) here, but most of them are just speaking broken Japanese all day. Even If they had some certificate on Japanese, Their Japanese are awful or unusual.
>>
>>75668226
I have never lived in America you fucking retard.
>>
It would be understable if their language wasn't like 20% percent english.
Every jap audiovisual product is named in english, every sign that is wrote in latin alphabet right there, is probably wrote in english, companies and other trademarks have english name.
It's pretty cuckish to be honest.
>>
>>75668123
yes but like i said, im not that good at english.
>>
>>75668644
>Every jap audiovisual product is named in english, every sign that is wrote in latin alphabet right there, is probably wrote in english, companies and other trademarks have english name.
>It's pretty cuckish to be honest.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datsu-A_Ron
Read some book about Fukuzawa Yukichi if you have a time. It will help your understanding.
>>
>>75668841
>Fukuzawa Yukichi
Does he have a positive legacy in Japan?
>>
>>75664668
They don't care.
>>
>>75668895
>Does he have a positive legacy in Japan?
Yeah. He constructed modern Japan in both bad and good ways.
>>
>>75668621
You mean not appointed only you fucking lowlife gook.
That's why you are a neet.
>>
>>75664668
In my experience, Japanese people are really provincial and aren't very interested in the rest of the world. My university is a quarter Chinese and has a significant Korean population, yet there are very few Japanese students. In terms of English, I think the Japanese are far behind their Asian neighbors.
>>
>>75672793
is that so
>>
>>75672793
>My university is a quarter Chinese and has a significant Korean population
They aren't there because they love America anon
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.