[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in China

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Taipei-940x580.jpg (157KB, 940x580px) Image search: [Google]
Taipei-940x580.jpg
157KB, 940x580px
You wake up in China
>>
Taiwan isn't China.
>>
Then?
>>
File: white people.webm (322KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
white people.webm
322KB, 400x420px
>taipei.jpeg
>>
>>75649286
No. he is Zhen.
>>
Have a wank like every morning
>>
>>75649362
I'm Chen.
>>
>>75649260
This nigga knows what he's talking about. Daily reminder that Taipei is the capital of China!

>>75649280
>Republic of China
>not China

ok.jpg

>>75649286
Fuck off mainland savage. Release Lee Ming Che!
>>
File: descarga (5).jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (5).jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>75649280
>>
>>75649260
I ride the fantastic metro system and see the extraordinary sights the magnificent city of Taipei has to offer.
>>
>>75649260
Have a nice time and thank them for their presence.

HTC is the best phone company, prove me wrong.
>>
Feels like a bunch of shills just came into this thread, I don't know what they're trying to sell though.
>>
>>75649838
Taiwan > PROC
>>
>>75649471
You could visit almost all of Taiwan by bullet train I believe.

I heard Taiwan is the number one graduation trip for graduating students in Singapore.
>>
I want to live in Taiwan.
Must be super cosy.
Unfortunately language barrier makes it almost impossible.
>>
>>75649863
The bullet train covers the west coast, if you want to explore the east you still have to use regular trains
t. used both
>>
>>75649988
How was it?
What is your Opinion on this country?
How are the people?
How do they react to foreigners?
How many people undestand English?
>>
File: o-HONG-KONG-SKYLINE-900.jpg (141KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
o-HONG-KONG-SKYLINE-900.jpg
141KB, 900x599px
I die from air and water pollution.
>>
>>75650136
This thread is about the Republic of China, not the People's Repubic of China.
>>
>>75650070
I liked it a lot, Taiwan really left a positive impression on me. The people are friendly, though there is definitely a language wall as especially the older generations speak English pretty poorly. That being said, I thought the language problems would have been worse than they were, I could always find someone who spoke English at at least a conversational level.
They didn't seem to pay a whole lot of attention to foreigners, I guess they've gotten very used to them at this point. Being a pale blonde with blue eyes you attract some attention from time to time, especially outside the bigger cities, but the people generally keep to themselves. Nothing compared to Indonesia for example, where I was asked to pose for photographs dozens of times
>>
>>75650301
I see.
Thank you.
>>
File: 1495400636218.png (21KB, 434x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495400636218.png
21KB, 434x250px
>>
>>75649260
>Dies of air pollution
>Buried
>CCP agents dig up corpse and harvest organs
>Rotting cadaver dumped in the streets to get picked apart by wild dogs
>Doggos get captured and skinned alive
>The parts of you and the doggos get made into Hotpot
>Family eats hotpot
The cycle continues
>>
>>75649260
Impregnate every woman I see
>>
>>75649280
Why do Americans always tell other who they are and are not?
>>
Enjoy walking around Taipei, the capital of China.
>>
>>75650136
The pollution was nowhere near as bad last time I was in Hong Kong.
>>
Thank Yhvh I woke up in Good China not in Shit China.
>>
Your reaction on Tiananmen Square massacre of 1989? Today is the anniversary of that event.
>>
>>75653909
Is Taiwan the good China?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.