[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here lives in a city?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Who here lives in a city?
>>
I do. Honestly, I think that sentence is taken out of context. He's not saying we should just accept terrorist attacks, but that the city can't stop functioning everytime a few people are caught in one. I don't know about London, but at least one person in my city is murdered every day, and people die in car accidents or get hit by a train at least twice a week. The city doesn't stop for those, so an attack with similar numbers shouldn't. Same applies with fear. People shouldn't be fearing for their lives everyday because of attacks when they could easily get hit by a car or fall of a ladder or something.
>>
>>75643041
wrong.
>>
>>75643041
it's not just put of context, it's not actually what he said

p sure that version is Trump Jr's intentional misquote
>>
>>75642690
City of 1.5m here.

There are a couple of bombings every month, but that's just life in urban Japan. Who are we to judge?
>>
>>75646332
Who bombs you?
>>
File: 1496537457670.jpg (535KB, 3072x1741px) Image search: [Google]
1496537457670.jpg
535KB, 3072x1741px
>>75642690
>>
Define city?
>>75646378
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum_Shinrikyo
>>
I'm still waiting for my first bombing, I guess we aren't relevant enough
>>
>>75643041
>and people die in car accidents or get hit by a train at least twice a week.

The difference is that those are a sadly necessary risk of living in a modern country

Getting run over/stabbed/shot by a wannabe-jihadist screaming ALLAH ACKBAR however shouldn't be
>>
>>75646378
The designated breeding squadrons we import from vibrant equatorial locales.
>>
https://youtu.be/aPDBv9hkfc4
>>
>>75646413
I will bum you, mate
>>
>>75646412
that only incident is like more then a decade old
>>
>>75646456
Yes? Wasn't aware we set up a timeframe, just posted some interesting reading
>>
>"I’m not going to speculate as to how the police in New York should react. What I do know is part and parcel of living in a great global city is you gotta be prepared for these things, you gotta be vigilant, you gotta support the police doing an incredibly hard job, you gotta support the security services. And I think speculating, when you don’t know the facts, is unwise."

the actual quote was taken out of context.
>>
>>75642690
You brought this on yourself. Most of you idiots fried your brain with party drugs. They have to import Muslims because they are the only ones that have a shot at ever becoming doctors, engineers and scientists.
>>
>>75646452
That's not an act of terror
>>
>>75646513
makes me really frustrated when people post the strawman version of the quote
>>
>>75646516
True. Every quack in the NHS is from Karachi
>>
Unfortunately, Mr. Khan, terrorism doesn't care where it hits, only that it doesn't miss.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.