[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mag/ - Muslim attacks general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

>>
who /haven'thadoneinyears/ here?
>>
It was the Terroni that did it tho
>>
Thanks Merkel
>>
I don't get the hate for urope. Fucks ISIS buncha monkeys.
>>
>>75641631

ISIS wants to expand their state. So it makes sense....Islam already owns most of North Africa, Middle East, West Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, large amount of South Asia and West Africa. Now cut into Europe.
>>
>>75641401
its literally us some countries with less then 10 people, and poor europe (eastern and Mediterraneans)
>>
All parents can say is "poor muslims that will have to endure hate, AND DURING RAMADAN TOO"
>>
>>75642046
Rude
>>
me parents made a bowling joke and i said that was very rude and inconsiderate and my mum now feels bad
>>
>>75642537
why?
>>
>>75642638
because she made a bowling joke
>>
>>75642481
True....Islam is the true victim here.
>>
>>75641442
Gott strafe Merkel!
>>
>>75641376
mods should make this thread a permanent sticky, just for the sake of convenience
>>
>>75642675
You must be a bad child if you make your mama feel bad
>>
>>75641442
I can't stand that Stasi bitch but most of them are problems that long, long predate her or the EU.
>>
>>75642536
I will rather stay irrelevant but not being beheaded by our brownish friends
>>
>>75643404
Did you buy guns yet
>>
Look I'm a fairly left wing guy politically but I still think we should genocide the muzzies. It just must be done
>>
>>75643431
flag is actually slovakia, fugg work vpn

but no need, we don't shoot up ourselves; we just own dogs instead... more human for us, more painful for possible 'peace-keepers'
>>
>>75641376
You should leave ISIS alone then
>>
>>75643404
How are you immune? Your country banned minarets!
>>
>>75643792
>blaming the victim

That's not very progressive of you, Canada.
>>
File: 1496546383214.png (62KB, 643x357px) Image search: [Google]
1496546383214.png
62KB, 643x357px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>75641376
Why the hell our governments wont just send a shitton of choppers with napalm and bombers to the ISIS territory? Civilians living in the middle east are overrated.
>>
>>75647694
>napalming Raqqa will magically kill the sleeper cells in Europe who get their orders over Signal/Telegram from planners distributed all over the world
bombing Grozny to rubble again would probably be more effective
>>
>>75647072
mainstream muslims could go underground and take others with them
>>
自己在中东搅得飞起的时候就该想到有这一天以眼还眼以牙还牙自作自受
>>
>>75647072
London has proved that he is an idiot and mudshits should be hanged
>>
>>75647072
Trump's first diplomatic move with the arab world was going to s*udi ar*bia, selling them lots of guns and bombs and touching their magical orb
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.