[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Ummah/ /muslim/ /islam/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 21 ramadan wallpaper.preview.jpg (114KB, 660x413px) Image search: [Google]
21 ramadan wallpaper.preview.jpg
114KB, 660x413px
How's everyone's Ramadan going so far
>>
>>75630629
WA ailakim Salam akhi gair inshallah
>>
Is there any evidence of the early Muslims shaving their mustaches

A lot of salafis do it because of a hadith I know, but in old paintings everyone has a mustache, you never see representations of mustache-less Muslims until today.

Is it an invented tradition?
>>
>>75630629
Making a fat-ass pulled pork sandwich with bacon and slaw on top, with a tall boy can of pbr.
>>
>>75634574
>pork
>describing blue to a blind berson
>>
not bad.

just came back from cruising around in my van in london... my van got a few scratches :^)
>>
File: texas bbq.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
texas bbq.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>75639704
its pretty good
>>
File: mohamed.jpg (130KB, 485x659px) Image search: [Google]
mohamed.jpg
130KB, 485x659px
>>
File: 1495630379728.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1495630379728.png
42KB, 500x322px
>>75639918
>american """"""cuisine""""""
>>
>>75630629
haven't fasted a single day yet
>>
File: kt3.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kt3.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
Eating bacon and wiping my ass with the koran.
>>
>>75630629
Alhamdulillah. Doing fine so far. I've done my Rajab and Sha'ban sunna fasting as well prior to Ramadan, so my body prepared for it. The trick is to eat in moderation, more fruit and water.
>>75634420
I think it was about some hadith and Quran tells that to be different in dressing of non-muslim.
>>75640248
Bacon can be eaten when there's absolutely no alternatives to provide temporary energy and satiates hunger.
The Quran are meant to be remembered in your heart and practiced. Physical paper is as a reminder so you won't forget.
>>75639965
>>75640310
These are not the depictions of Muhammad saw despite the caricature.
Anyway,
I heard about another attack in London. This sadden me and at the same time angers me. What are the muslims in London do to prevent such extremism mindset? Should have done something about it. Please take extreme measure, o ummah. Or was it a facade to something much bigger?
>>
>There are actually muslims on /int/
Like sheeps in a wolf's den
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496014762309.jpg (27KB, 444x309px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496014762309.jpg
27KB, 444x309px
>>75641099
>>75630629
Alhamdulillah. Going well in the Magreb. Honeslty, I am a non-muslim student but I am also fasting with my family. I like rhe message about feeling how poor feel everyday, those without water. The schdudle is comfy too, I eat a full meal at 730 and at 1:30am.

Everyone in morocco so kind and welcoming, very interesting to see the culture before and after Ramadan.

Interested in the sufi stuff if anyone has any opinion. Lets get discussion rolling. Went to an informal presentation by a guy from Fez's university on his learnings from fasting, the most important being self control. What do you all think?
>>
>>75640310
Feces doesn't work like that
>>
What do you guys think of Dawat e Islami?
They're a south-Asian movement that follows Ahmad Raza Khan.... sort of a cross between Hanafi sunni and Qadri sufi...

They have some beliefs about the dead, shrines, etc which I dislike and suspect may even be bid'ah, but at the same time after randomly visiting one of their masjid on a whim I've been accepted into their community whole-heartedly. I've been Muslim for 10 years (white convert here) but never ever felt at home, never had any Muslim friends, never had any support so I didn't practice much.

Yet within 4 months or so of regularly attending their masjid I've started going to the Thursday night programs as well, people have events at their houses too, people are always giving me rides and gifting me traditional clothes, I even found a job with one of the brothers. So it's like, this is a real brotherhood, should I just stick with them even if they aren't exactly on the right path...
>>
>>75642208
Explain tubgirl then.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.