[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Poland literally the Jesus Christ of nations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pola.png (3KB, 233x217px) Image search: [Google]
pola.png
3KB, 233x217px
Is Poland literally the Jesus Christ of nations?
>>
No, Greece died for our sins, Poland dies for our humor
>>
>>75629929
not literally, but figuratively
>>
>>75629929
no, Jesus wasn't raped by Germany and Russia at the same time during WW2
>>
>>75630357
>British and French betrayal of Poland
>Jewish betrayal of Jesus

>Jesus was dead for a few days
>Poland was commie and dead inside for a few years

>Romans and Jews nail Jesus to a cross where he experience pure hell.
>Germans and Russians nail Poland to a cross. where Poland experiences pure hell in WW2.

>Jesus was resurrected
>Poland was resurrected
>>
File: Mickiewicz.jpg (128KB, 800x983px) Image search: [Google]
Mickiewicz.jpg
128KB, 800x983px
Today I will remind them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
>>75630357
"Polska przejdzie przez straszne próby, i to moralne, przekona się, że krzyk to hałas marny, że demagogia to zdrada kraju, a gdy się tych niezmiernie trudnych, choć niesłychanie prostych rzeczy nauczy, wtedy spoi się w siłę duchową wielką, narodową prawdziwie i z sercem Boga pełnym, jedna śród Europy nie zatraciwszy Boga (bo ujrzysz, co wkrótce za ateizm wstanie) zaważy na szalach losu ciężarem rzeczy boskich! Powoli ona będzie zmartwychwstawać, nie od razu, powoli, w miarę duchowej zacności i rozumu. Tak widzę, inaczej mi nie sposób. Dopóki swawola i niesforność i wrzaskliwość, dopóty nic nie będzie!

Bóg chce Polski, żąda Polski, wymaga po nas Polski, tak jak się jej domagamy od Niego, wymaga zaś jej przez czyny zacne, porządne, wielkie, nasze, bo to prawem wiekuistym Boga, że inaczej stanąć ona nie może! więc do czasu doświadczenia różne spuszcza na nas. Dozwala krajowi skosztować po trosze owoców Centralizacji i przypatrzyć się rozkładowi społecznemu Europy. Stawia nas w położeniu spartańskich dzieci, którym efory pokazywały pijanych ilotów. Cząstkowe plagi też spuszcza na nas i prób nam dopuszcza pewnych próbowanie, i tak się musi stać, że kiedy Europa dojdzie do największego nierozumu, my do rozumu przyjdziem i będziem jedynym porządnym narodem na ruinach świata!"

-Zygmunt Krasiński (1812-1859)
>>
Poland is shit
>>
>>75629957
>>75630554
Ha I was right. Poland is LITERALLY the Christ of Europe.
>>
>>75630554

And Poland said, ‘Whosoever will come to me shall be free and equal for I am FREEDOM.’ But the Kings, when they heard it, were frightened in their hearts, and they crucified the Polish nation and laid it in its grave, crying out "We have slain and buried Freedom." But they cried out foolishly ...
For the Polish Nation did not die. Its body lieth in the grave; but its spirit has descended into the abyss, that is, into the private lives of people who suffer slavery in their own country ... For on the Third Day, the Soul shall return to the Body; and the Nation shall arise and free all the peoples of Europe from Slavery.

Later, the 20th-century Polish dictator General Józef Piłsudski adhered to the view of Poland as a western shield, and saw Poland as having a "civilizing mission" in the east and Romantics in Poland believed they were the "chosen people" with a destiny to civilize the eastern Slavs.[21] Piłsudski was an adherent of this conviction, which led him to launch his war against the Soviet Union in 1920

Based Poland. The more I read about this country the more I like it.
>>
>>75629929
Be good guy, make people butt hurt, got huliliated tortured and violently killed. Yep Poland is Christ of nations.
>>
>>75630815
lies, no one likes poland
>>
>>75629929
no
its just a useless slavic shithole
>>
>>75630479
>Jesus was dead for a few days
That would be partitions. 3 days for Jesus, 123 years for Poland.
>>75630815
>Based Poland. The more I read about this country the more I like it.
>German flag
What kind of diaspora are you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.