[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do balkan people hate each other so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: Balkans.jpg (914KB, 1769x2146px) Image search: [Google]
Balkans.jpg
914KB, 1769x2146px
They hate each other more than they hate complete outsiders
>>
>>75603706
Because catholics, orthodox and muslims don't like each other very much.
Also, heavily nationalist ideologies.
>>
>>75603706
balkanians are filthy subhumans, fuck them!
>>
stop making crappy threads on 4chan and read a book on the subject, you can right now call your library and order a text for you to pick up.
>>
>>75604220
why read a book when I can talk to the actual people? I've learned more about the world from here than from any book
>>
>>75604220
>read a book

lamoing @ ur life right now nerd LMAO
>>
>>75604256
this
There is no ante, azem, or tito
That will protect you from the serb again
>>
>>75604256

shoot boy, I sure hope you don't think these folks have anything worthwhile you can take away, I implore you to seek more sound foundation in knowledge than this
>>
They usually don't. Its mostly the extremists (UÇK, Cetniks, etc.) fighting eachother that get all the attention and make it look bad.
>>
>>75604256
>I've learned more about the world from here than from any book
shit I seriously hope you're trolling
>>
File: 1496029438868.jpg (49KB, 585x807px) Image search: [Google]
1496029438868.jpg
49KB, 585x807px
>>75603706
The thing you need to understand about the Balkans OP is that they're not people. Not being /pol/ here, but not 'human' in the sense that we think of other humans.

It's hard to put my finger on it actually, but all Balkan men have a condition of perpetual butthurt. At life, at history, at their neighbors, at other people. Someone who is always angry cannot become great and this infuriates them. To be great you need discipline, you need focus, you need a calm temperament. You can be obnoxious and cherry-pick examples like
>T-Tesla!
Tesla himself ended up penniless and having sexual relations with a pidgeon. His enormous autism suppressed his Balkanite genes for as long as they could but eventually he lost and became a pidgeonfucker.

For the few moments of their history where they finally manage to suppress their Balkanoid genes, they then had massive empires knocking upon their doors. Romans, Greeks, Austrians Turks etc etc.
And you know what- I'd be pretty fucking butthurt and genocidal 24/7 if I was them too.
>>
>>75606070
it's easy to be peaceful if you've got a continent for you, try having neighbouring countries, it doesn't go well
>>
>>75606095
We have Maori and Kiwiniggers to our South East and real niggers to our north?

What are you on about?
>>
>>75606070
absolutely this!

balkanshits are lower than scum
>>
>>75603706
are you asking specifically about the yugos or the region in general?
in any case - its mostly due to historical reasons and if you really want to get a better idea of it you'd really need to read a book - somewhat difficult to explain all events over 10+ centuries that led to the current situation.

for the past century you can attribute most of the troubles to the big powers meddling in balkan politics for their own interests
>>
>>75606201
>for the past century you can attribute most of the troubles to the big powers meddling in balkan politics for their own interests
nononono, that's far from truth, we didn't need outside help to fuck up, for us, turkey and albanians if there weren't outside interference we'd probably be at a 3rd war with turkey now (we already had two end of 19th and start of 20th) and at 2-3rd with albania. Same goes with yugos
>>
>>75606236
>if there weren't outside interference we'd probably be at a 3rd war with turkey now
W-why? Why not just let the past be the past?
>>
>>75606268
Because at any time we want land from turkey and they want land from us. Imagine if Ireland wanted that or Mexico or Canada from the US and at both situations former parties were arming to do so. You wouldn't talk about peace and we are everyone be brothers etc etc etc, royal navy would be at a blockade for ireland long ago in the first situation, US army would be armed to the teeth on mexican border
>>
>>75606236
its true tho.
most conflicts ended with one of the big powers at the time walzing in and drawing up new borders without any regard for the people living there, which eventually led to another war down the road because people felt that they were robbed of lands that were rightfully theirs.

basically, the same reason why the middle east is in such a poor situation right now thanks to the british and other colonial powers just gathering around a map of northern africa with a sharpie and drawing borders over tea and biscuits.

>>75606268
>Why not just let the past be the past?
thats basically where we've arrived at this point so its all right, anon
>>
>>75603706
Literally memes.
>>
>>75606306
>and they want land from us.
But it's not even their historical land?
I know it's unlikely but if Greece ever goes to war with Turkey again, would the other Balkan nations participate? Does Turkey even have any allies that would chip in?
>>
>>75603706
Familiarity breeds contempt
>>
>>75603706
Because they are fucking retards. They are one people divided by beliefs in sky daddy. These morons would rather take negro turkish cock all day than make peace between each others.
>>
>>75606402
>They are one people divided by beliefs in sky daddy
except we're all orthodox
>>75606387
>But it's not even their historical land?
thats the issue, anon, there are disputes in regards to who owned what historically
>>
>>75606402
>They are one people divided by beliefs in sky daddy.
Tbf that's a pretty core part of their identity.
>negro turkish cock
Turk's are white.
>>
>>75604292
The time has come!
>>
>>75606402
Laïcité is based.
>>
File: 1451621525389.jpg (117KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1451621525389.jpg
117KB, 1500x1500px
>>75606070
>Tesla himself ended up penniless and having sexual relations with a pidgeon. His enormous autism suppressed his Balkanite genes for as long as they could but eventually he lost and became a pidgeonfucker.
>>
>>75606070
Its funny cause we live a real life and have real emotions whilst you meet your fake hipster friends in your fake kike influenced society and pretend to can stand each other without being drunk or drugged, whilst a transcouple is passing nearby and people stand up to applaude them for their bravery when suddenly allahu akbar a truck runs into you and you are all gone. Honestly my man I wish all of you the best, but id never change my life with any of you western cucks and no hdi chart will ever change that.
>>
all europeans hate each other
>>
>>75606070
>an austral*an arbiter of human worth

Punching a bit above your weight there, bazza m8
>>
>>75609763
>>75609763
>whilst you meet your fake hipster friends in your fake kike influenced society and pretend to can stand each other without being drunk or drugged, whilst a transcouple is passing nearby and people stand up to applaude them for their bravery when suddenly allahu akbar a truck runs into you and you are all gone.
That doesn't happen in my country tho lmao. You sure you're not confusing us for Europe?
>Honestly my man I wish all of you the best, but id never change my life with any of you western cucks and no hdi chart will ever change that.
Listen you Balkannigger. Yes, not only is my standard of living much better than yours but you're also forgetting that you literally have twice the amount of muzzies we do.
Not even the guy who posted but I think you are insecure about your HDI desu.
>>75610270
>turk in britain giving me his opinion
In the trash it goes
>>
>>75610349
>>turk in britain
Im from NZ
>>
>>75610440
yea yea I'm greek too m8
>>
File: why papa.jpg (110KB, 1070x752px) Image search: [Google]
why papa.jpg
110KB, 1070x752px
>>75604292
To which God are you praying pope? You hate the Serbs and love everyone else.
Very unfair.
>>
Bulgarians love Greeks!!
>>
>>75603706
why do fucking cringy redditors always think balkans means the faggy west balkans?
>>
Well, with muslims in Bosnia and from Balkans it's kinda obvious why they are hated here, except by other muslims. They were supporting ottomans, turning blind eye to the suffering of Christian people, while enjoying privileges. Also, connections with nazis and mujahedeens in the recent past didn't help.

Serbs are hated in Croatia because a lot of Serbs migrated to Croatia when the Ottomans came here, because they would rather live under Christians than under Turks. Then 1941-1945.and 1995.happened and now Croatia is ethnically cleansed from Serbs. Serbia and Croatia have relatively stable relations without many clashes. There's not really much of a hate now.

Serbs are hated by balkan muslims tho, since they tried to pull the same thing Croats did to Serbs in 1995.but to Albanians in Kosovo, when Albanians started turning durka durka. The difference was Croats had international support to ethnically clean Serbs, but Serbs didn't get the support to clean Kosovo. Kosovo Albanians were given independence later on and a silent permission to do an ethnic cleansing on Serbs in March pogrom in 2004. and other pogroms.

Slovenia and Macedonia, hmm, I don't think anybody cares for them, nor has any bone to pick with them (excluding Albanians).

Montenegrins identified as Serbs not so long ago, and being Montenegrin was more of a geographical reference than an ethnic one before 1945. They were given their own state by Tito, but they had their own states before. But as i said they were more of a twin Serbian state, then a nation of their own. Now, the politicians there are rewriting history, trying to make people there feel more montenegrin than serbian. Mostly through the media. But then again, those are their internal issues and serbia isn't interfering. We have our own issues, mostly with Albanians.

So that's my summarised view on this subject. I tried to be as objective as I can because being completely objective is impossible in cases like these.
>>
Fuck, my English got rusty. Sorry for the bad spelling.
>>
>>75613824
hvala brate
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.