/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Jews like in your country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (126KB, 1917x1437px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 1917x1437px
What are Jews like in your country?
>>
>>75603238
We barely have any.
..so they are bretty good I'd say :^)
>>
>>75603262
Woah, is Iceland paradise?
>>
>>75603238
Pretty chill desu
>>
>>75603238
Normal people. More successful than the trump voting trash.
>>
>>75603238
Model minorities along with Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Filipinos, Lebanese, Vietnamese, and African immigrants.
>>
Grew up in a neighborhood with a large number of jews.

They are NOT regular people. They have fairly distinct mannerisms, high verbal intelligence and look very similar to one another.

They do commit a lot of white collar. Money Laundering, embezzling, millions of dollars worth of mail fraud, well to do business men/doctors selling drugs to kids: all things jews have done here in an area of only about 6000 people
>>
used to know a Jewish girl in high school that would give me 20$ bills on the daily for no reason
>>
>>75603442
>millions of dollars worth of mail fraud
> in an area of only about 6000 people
fuck off back to /pol/
>>
We don't have them.
>>
we're good people
>>
>>75603646
having alot of money makes you Jewish, yes?
>>
>>75603646

Ethnic Jew
>>
>>75603646
>Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family, who, like many upper-middle class Hungarian Jews at the time, were uncomfortable with their roots.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Early_life_and_education
>>
>>75603646
>rich
>must be jew
>>
>>75603714
It's common knowledge that Soros is a Hungarian-Jewish philanthropist and investor
>>
>>75603614
lmao
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/owner-long-island-advertising-business-pleads-guilty-multi-million-dollar-mail-fraud
>>
>>75603819
Judaism is an ethno-cultural identity. Even if you do not practice or follow the implicit rules you are still a Jew ethnically.
>>
>>75603238
Only really found in Sydney and Melbourne and more so the latter city. I've seen a few, they seem alright. There was some incident a while ago where so bogan abused and tried to fight Orthodox Jews thinking they were Muslims out the front of a synagogue but the Jews got him to the ground when he tried to fight.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (82KB, 527x640px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
82KB, 527x640px
>>75603882
>There was some incident a while ago where so bogan abused and tried to fight Orthodox Jews thinking they were Muslims

lmao must've been sniffing some potent petrol that day
>>
>>75603862
russian mafia?
>>
>>75604415
Nope, just a rich jewish american who thought the Postal Service wouldnt mind missing a few million when they are in meltdown mode currently
>>
>>75604511
well shit. i thought jews were honest people. just smarter that the average
>>
>>75603238
We have no Jews
And Jews are very good people irl.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.