[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do hate Queen Elizabeth II?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1496444616926.webm (739KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1496444616926.webm
739KB, 640x1136px
Why do hate Queen Elizabeth II?
>>
Monarchy is cuckoldry, she should abdicate and form the republic

Also she's germanic
>>
No.

Free Wales!
>>
>>75599451
nice tits
>>
I bow to no monarchs
>>
>>75599505
The Welsh are cuckold faggots.
>>
>>75599470

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha...

Aw my sides.. republics... LAWL.. they're all doing SO well lololol

You all diss the monarchieseh? So in this shitfest of an era how are most of the republics? What about all us constitutional monarchies?

haha!
>>
>>75599713
take that back you EDL supporting scumbag
>>
>>75600172
Fuck a lamb, you Taffy bastard.
>>
>>75600209
I'm from north wales, taffs are from south wales dip shit.
>>
>>75600288

Taffy was a Welshman, Taffy was a thief;
Taffy came to my house and stole a leg of beef;
I went to Taffy's house and Taffy was in bed;
So I picked up the jerry pot and hit him on the head.
>>
>>75599451
Is that her? She looks better than I remember
>>
>>75600404
yes
>>
>>75599451
mmmm.... pusy
>>
>>75601548
based pusy poster
>>
>>75601587
fuck off
>>
>>75601997
mmmm... fuuuck offfff
>>
>>75599470
Nobles are naturally superior to the rest
Also, Germanics are the master race
>>
>>75602260
How do anglos approve of a German queen, that's not a simple thing to gloss over

How could William marry a commoner if he's a noble
>>
>>75602292
She's not really German, you dip. She has a mixed bag of ancestors; Danish, Croat, Scots, English,
>>
>>75602292
anglos are a very subservient people
>>
>>75602360
But her father's ancestry is clear filled with Germanic sources

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_VI#Ancestry
>>
>>75602425
She's only German in a muh heritage kind of way
>>
>>75602585
Yeah but like in quantitative chemistry, if you titrate in certain amounts the dominant source will be germanic
>>
>>75602626
>like in quantitative chemistry, if you titrate in certain amounts the dominant source will be germanic
That's assburgers
regards, neuropsychiatry pro
>>
>>75599451
>>
sauceeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>75602707
It's Barbara Palvin
>>
>>75602707
i will suck your dick, no homo
>>
>>75599470
she is from the Capetians family, same family tree than Spanish royal family of the Bourbons
>"In modern times, both King Felipe VI of Spain and Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg are members of this family, both through the Bourbon branch of the dynasty. Along with the House of Habsburg, it was one of the two most powerful continental European royal families, dominating European politics for nearly five centuries."
>>
>>75599451
Hate isn't a word I associate with her Majesty.
>>
Poor negotiator
>>
File: Brit_pepe.jpg (60KB, 289x241px) Image search: [Google]
Brit_pepe.jpg
60KB, 289x241px
God Save the Queen you Republican faggots. You know who likes republics? Fat yanks, gay frogs and corrupt wops. You know who likes constitutional monarchies? Based britain, my nigga the netherlands, cool Canada and awesome australia.

Check mate republicunts
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.