[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal Prostitution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1449527628212.jpg (315KB, 2048x1573px) Image search: [Google]
1449527628212.jpg
315KB, 2048x1573px
This goes out to the countries with legal prostitution;

How is it? Are they all buttugly slavs? Have you ever tried it?
>>
Czech hookers you meet in clubs can be v hot but they'll cost.
>>
File: Capture.png (365KB, 366x400px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
365KB, 366x400px
Triggered.
>>
you get what you pay for.
the ones for 30 euro a quicky are ugly-average slavs / south americans.
the one's 80 euro and up ( for a quicky) are usually 8/10 and up slavs.

and yes i usually acquire the services of a medium priced prostitute a couple of times a year
>>
File: 1450732098059.jpg (920KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1450732098059.jpg
920KB, 2048x1365px
>>75596948
Don't mean the hookers you find in clubs or the street variety but the bordello kind
>>
>>75597003
Can I just go to the Netherlands on vacation and acquire their services? Is it like weed in that you have to be a citizen or what
>>
>>75596801
>How is it?
you can see whores on highways sometimes, tho they also exist in tourist areas (around the beach mostly), i hear you can most easily find them online. i've heard bulgarians say it's very cheap

>Are they all buttugly slavs?
a lot of them are gypsies, but there are deff bulgarian grills as well. imho some are ugly but a lot are hot

>Have you ever tried it?
no. imho all grills are basically whores, if i'm gonna be with one might as well date here. also who wants a grill who's been with a lot of guys c'mon now what kind of a cuck are you
>>
>>75597092
sure, amsterdam is famous for it as tourist destination.
Though you'd probably be better of geoing to germany and their saunaclub scene. often much more relaxed and laidback and more bang for buck
>>
>>75597024
>>75597200
nvm then, brothels / pimps / organized prostitution are illegal here
>>
They are all Nigerians with STDs
>>
I go to Copenhagen a couple of times per year for work, and I always visit the brothels while I'm there. I don't normally pick up street girls.
>>
>>75596801
>>75597024
WHY?! WHY MUST YOU TORMENT ME SO WITH THESE JEZEBELS? Can I never satiate this thirst, will I ever know the touch of a woman and enter between her loins? Will my seed ever drip from her moistened hole?
>>
>>75597003
In the hague even the 30 euro ones can be quite cute
>>
>>75597710
You know, you remind me of a friend of mine who works on a ship museum in London.
>>
>tfw there will never be slav hookers in your country
>>
I want to try it out, but as you said, all prostitutes in my city are either buttugly slavs, or Thai "girls" with penis.
Maybe there are some nicer ones in other cities.
>>
>>75598085
What city is your city? Not so I can check out the ladyboys mind you, but so I can avoid if I decide to peruse the local scene
>>
cheap foreign ones and then expensive native ones

the native ones have really strong mental fortitude, they're the type that would on a farm tour kill a pig no problem
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.