[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your fucking problem with the EU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

What is your fucking problem with the EU?
>>
>>75585579
Sauce on the girl? I like her tits
>>
I don't really know much about the EU so I don't have an opinion
>>
>>75585673
>>75585629
Shut the Hell up, Ameripeople.
>>
>>75585579
>a group of unelected officials in some random city halfway across the continent telling you how to run your country
I dunno, Mr. Goldberg, who could object?
>>
File: o.jpg (35KB, 626x618px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
35KB, 626x618px
They want us to adopt the Euro, which seems unnecessary because we already have the best currency in the world.
>>
File: 1480815356665.jpg (67KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480815356665.jpg
67KB, 540x540px
>>75585696
>>
File: Udklip1121.png (4KB, 789x108px) Image search: [Google]
Udklip1121.png
4KB, 789x108px
>>75585997
>we already have the best currency in the world.
Top kæk
>>
File: burning eu.jpg (129KB, 950x666px) Image search: [Google]
burning eu.jpg
129KB, 950x666px
>>75585579
the Germans are in charge
>>
>>75587117
Wanna join forces for old times sake?
>>
>>75585629
Google says Elizabeth Turner
>>
A country Made of other countries doesn't make sense. A country can't be demoted to simply a state, they have their own Sovereign borders. Economic Trade Agreements are good and free travel is good to an extent, but a federalized Union making Up on country Just isn't right
>>
>>75588372
it's a fucking union made up of countries you retard
>>
>>75585579
They went too far in their hypergloabalised goal
>>
>>75588421
Sounds like a country to me

>Common currency
>Representatives from countries gather together in a Parlament/Congress style making decisions for their regions
>EU makes the decisions for its States and they are legally obliged to obey
>Has one Leader
>Has a Common Flag
>Some of my Personal European Friends have refered to their countries as "States"
>Country Leaders appear in Public with their local "state" Flag and federalized "country" flag
>>
>>75588775
>common currency
not all countries, including mine
>Representatives from countries gather together in a Parlament/Congress style making decisions for their regions
>EU makes the decisions for its States and they are legally obliged to obey
doesn't have much power
>Has one Leader
>Has a Common Flag
like every fucking union, like nato
>Some of my Personal European Friends have refered to their countries as "States"
>Country Leaders appear in Public with their local "state" Flag and federalized "country" flag
nah, not common
>>
File: muh blockade.jpg (28KB, 435x312px) Image search: [Google]
muh blockade.jpg
28KB, 435x312px
>>75588074
when they inevitably start WW3 and try to unite Europe against you we will defect to your side
>>
>giving kra*ts any power
think we would have learned the first two times
>>
>>75585920
Mostly this. Thank you Amerifriend. We all laugh at North Korea's 'democratic' elections but they actually have more than one candidate on the ballot. The EU had an election with only one candidate and no one is laughing (or crying out for that matter).

Also, let me add:

>The nonsensical periodic moving around between Brussels and Strasbourg, costing us gazillions over time, just to appease the French
>Limiting how much suction a vacuum cleaner can have
>Waging war with Russia without having an army
>Limiting how curved a banana can be
>Dooming Greece to aeons of economic woes
>Generously subsidizing '''''''art''''''' projects that no one cares about

But most important of all: misusing public funds on a monumental scale, enriching themselves beyond all reasonable limits and showing absolutely zero shame for that.

Basically everything that leftist people have against 'corporations', they laud the EU for doing. That always confuses me.
>>
>>75585579
Europeans can do whatever they want. It's not my place to tell them what to do

I don't like the excessive regulation so I don't want something like that here
>>
lel
>>
>>75585579
They want to ban snus
Unaccountable, unnelected lawmakers
Unecessary beurocracy
Want us to adopt the euro (99% of people here love kronor)
They promote mass immigration
>>
>>75587117
True. Unless someone from eastern Europe takes over the EU, it's gonna remain shit.
>>
>>75593224
Why don't Swedes want to adopt the Euro?
>>
uncontrolled immigration of course. why do you ask OP?
>>
>>75593331
It's a tradition and its a symbol of independence. Europe isnt like rhe united states. Were just not a state. We have nothing in common with polacks, french or any other peoples. If you give up the power of minting coin to the eu you litteral give up all your independance.
>>
>>75593477
And you risk the Greek or frogeaters fucking up your own economy.
>>
File: 1493922900157.jpg (102KB, 1017x715px) Image search: [Google]
1493922900157.jpg
102KB, 1017x715px
>>75585579
Prisonhouse of nations
>>
>>75593227
Donald Tusk?
>>
bellender germans
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.