[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their fucking problem ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Flag_of_the_United_States.png (63KB, 1600x842px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_United_States.png
63KB, 1600x842px
What is their fucking problem ?
>>
Literally, you
>>
>>75580535
fpbp
>>
They hate the planet
>>
>>75580535
This desu
>>
>>75580482
you better watch your words commie
god bless the us
>>
Thank you, God, for the USA.
>>
>>75580482
imperialist force in decline
the beast is always more dangerous when it knows it cannot avoid death
>>
>>75582244
;_;
>>
>>75580482
They don't want to be the leaders of the "free world" any longer.

Long live China?
>>
>>75582244
truly a briliant piece here, greek lecturing about unavoidable death lmao
>>
>>75580814
They are extraordinary being egomanical, which is pretty much the same as what CCP has done in EA. Literally they now only care about their interests, telling other countries or the planet to fuck off. It means that simply they are totally OK with it even if the planet is gonna be fucked up. And they certainly, wittingly or unwittingly, have managed to accept the reality and rationalized it even though it bases CCP propaganda tier pretexts/conspiracy theories.

But I dont care anything about Trump and his supporters anymore since most things going on there are just as I expected. I dont know who'd be shocked at the fact that they are just doing it as they wished and said.

The funny thing is, at this point, those "dindu" liberal or apolitical Americans being against this fuckup. It doest look like they are so serious about it but well, they still have no clue, just making believe they are angry, concern about it. In fact I cant find any reliable perspective about these messes and pragmatic solutions to them so far. Also, again, this was completely expected anyway.
>>
>>75582298
>free world
>china
haha good one mate
>>
>>75582308
am i wrong though?
>>
>>75580814
this
they cant lost past their belly, in some instances literally
>>
>>75582385
the funniest part about that is that you are not
>>
>>75582385
nope
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.