[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW CALIFORNIA REPUBLIC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maximilainrestitutadefaltus.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maximilainrestitutadefaltus.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
!!! JERRY BROWN THREATENS WITH SECESSION IF TRUMP LEAVES PARISIAN ACCORDS !!!

Civil War When`?!?
>>
Congress will laugh him out of D.C.
>>
wont happen
>>
>>75577858
Is it even possible for a state to become independent?
>>
>>75577885
Not without congressional/senate consent. As well as the President agreeing with it. And then the Supreme Court can always Veto it.

If he tried to do it any other way. It's a illegal, and an act of war if he tried to enforce it with the CA national guard.
>>
>>75577800
LEARN TO SWIM
>>
>>75577928
>It's a illegal, and an act of war if he tried to enforce it with the CA national guard.

but isn't USA a democracy, like will of the people decide the fate of the state. If the californians vote to leave the USA Washington would consider that an act of war and attack them?
>>
>>75578009
Well no if they had a vote we wouldn't. But that won't happen, there's no way in hell congress would authorize a secession vote.
>>
Ohhhh noooo!
>>
File: confederatepepe.jpg (125KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
confederatepepe.jpg
125KB, 899x889px
>>75578009
>Thinking the USA cares about states rights

Only when it comes to sanctuary cities. Remember that they hated the south only to declare war on them, then kept them around and still hated them after denying the proud southern people of their destiny and choice. Hypocritical given that they rebelled from Britain over "muh representation".
>>
>>75578158
UK allowed such a vote.
Ukraine did not (although foreign soldiers quickly took the matter out of its hands)

Which one is USA spiritually closer to?
>>
>>75578216
That sucks*
>>
>>75578240
Well realistically your leaving out that Scotland used to be a separate country that is extremely culturally different than the rest of the UK. California may have once been a different country. But their culture is about the same as everywhere else in the U.S.
>>
>>75578317
>But their culture is about the same as everywhere else in the U.S

There's as much difference between England and Scotland as there is California and some southern state like Alabama or Louisana
>>
>>75577800
lol what a joke
>>
>>75578317
>It's okay if we ignore the will of the people because of some cultural cop out

FUCK OFF OPPRESSOR!
>>
>commiefornia
and not a single fuck was given that day
>>
>>75578009
>>
>>75577800
I am Governor Jerry Brown
My aura smiles and never frowns
Soon I will be president
>>
File: confederatewojak.gif (16KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
confederatewojak.gif
16KB, 645x773px
>>75578444
300,000 YANKEES LIE STIFF IN SOUTHERN DUST, THEY DIED OF SOUTHERN FEVER AND SOUTHERN STEEL AND SHOT. I WISH THERE WERE THREE MILLION INSTEAD OF WHAT WE GOT. I HATES THE YANKEE NATION AND EVERY THING THEY DO, I HATES THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE TOO, I'M GLAD I FOUGHT AGAIN' HER, I ONLY WISH WE WON I AINT AS ANY PARDON FOR ANY THING I DONE.
>>
>>75577800
>numerous states debate secession after obama was elected
>california talks about seccession

#CALEXIT
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.