[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these the only two countries that believe in the nation-state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: america britain.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
america britain.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
Are these the only two countries that believe in the nation-state anymore?
>>
The Continent has always been full of quasi-Communist peasants waiting for the next boot to lick. You should count how many of them flipped ideologies depending which way the wind was blowing that morning.
America went downhill the moment they opened the door to "European" immigration
>>
>>75554476
Plenty 3rd world hellholes do too
>>
File: O0QkrgR.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
O0QkrgR.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>75554598
>The Continent
>>
>>75554688
I love to call europe 'the continent' and refer to the UK as its own thing.
Makes me feel like an aristocrat.
>>
>>75554688
It's true. You're born slaves. Peasants, servile mentality. Today a wop on a horse, tomorrow an oxy-addicted Austrian, whoever you can instinctively bend over for and hero worship, whatever the latest political fad. It's ironic, because in reality absolutist monarchies suit the Continental best -- he craves order, authority, shit to stick his face into, a boot on the neck. It's your natural position.
>>
>>75554843
This is why I like Brazillian posters.
>>
>>75554956
>oxy-addicted Austrian
Wasn't it meth? Like a true White Man (TM)

>>75555129
*wink*
>>
>>75555129
You're the only one who shares this view.
>>
>>75554956
i can't tell if you are serious or not
>>
>>75555186
>>75555164
If anything the U.S and Brazil share huge similarities atleast online. Proud nationalism, cause butthurt, get memed on and own up to it, get called dumbasses on the daily, too much heritage larping, and huge populations. Americans and Brazillians IRL are actually very friendly, so yeah we cool dudes.
>>
File: Micheleobama-034_FS.jpg (42KB, 510x340px) Image search: [Google]
Micheleobama-034_FS.jpg
42KB, 510x340px
>>75555583
Nice!
>>
>>75555186
NOT true, i like you lads

pls explain this and why it has over 90m views though please:
https://youtu.be/vkJ5Lc0WwVw
>>
>>75555475
I am quite serious, mon frere.
>>
>>75555880
Idk, man. I guess people like it how unbelievably silly it is.
They like it ironically, I suppose.
Besides, the guy used to be poor as fuck.
Now he's rich, so there's that.
>>
>>75556123
that seems fair
>>
The "nation" states of Nuevo Mehico and Nowruz Pakistan respectively? Ehhh... (and yes I know we aren't too far behind)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.