[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The indigenous women of Finland/Scandinavia/NE Europe are so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: finngolian.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
finngolian.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
The indigenous women of Finland/Scandinavia/NE Europe are so fugging QT3.14159 AF

Why are these girls so good?

And more importantly, how can R1ayyyyyys even COMPETE?
>>
> R1ayyyyyys even COMPETE?

Simple, we are white
>>
>>75550159
finns are ugly
>>
anyone with pink nipples will go extinct in less than 200 years.
>>
Honestly sick of fetishizing X country's woman

Give us a woman with a beautiful personality while you shill, like Cara with the English, Priyanka with the Indians, and Miranda Kerr with the Aussies back in the day
>>
>>75550282
>like Cara with the English

EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>75550338
Just because a woman's bicurious, doesn't mean she's less attractive to heterosexual males

Thirteen from the series House comes to mind, they were fascinated with her sex life despite being doctors
>>
>>75550435

nothing wrong in being gay I just find her ugly and common as fuck.
>>
>>75550159
Looks like a Chinese TayTay
>>
File: melania.jpg (37KB, 620x337px) Image search: [Google]
melania.jpg
37KB, 620x337px
>>75550178

>we are white

yeah idts m8
>>
swedish girls are attractive but thay are all boring and look the same. too much makeup and long blonde hair on all of them.

i don't know if its different anywhere else but girls here are extremely shallow
>>
File: hmm.jpg (121KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
121KB, 750x1334px
>>75550980
>>
>>75550159
Not a very common look in Norway
>>
>>75550252
It's a good thing I will be dead by then.
>>
>>75551673

are you trying to prove me right? At least post an aryan-looking female.
>>
File: nikto.jpg (152KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nikto.jpg
152KB, 720x1280px
>>75556126
shes mongol and ugly, im proving myself right
>>
>>75556212

your are just homosex desu
>>
>>75557410
wtf?
>>
none of the girls in this thread are ugly

all of them are mongols

QED indonigger
>>
>>75550159

It's because they're cold adapted.

the colonizers of Europe (west Asians and Indo Europeans) were warm climate adapted.

the pre-indoeuropean europeans were 100% blue eyed.
>>
>>75556126

>aryan looking

the girl you posted (or OP) is rare even in Scandinavia, they just don't really exist which is why they are pictured
>>
>>75550159
Ching-chong lmao
>>
>>75559876

you're one of them, haraldur bjorkonsson
>>
Proper germanic/latin/celtic girls are FUGLY.

Only Uralics and Uralic affiliated (scandibalt, some Russia and slav) girls are true 10/10s
>>
>>75550159
I want to get plumbered by this hun, nowwhamsayn?
>>
>>75561950

you mean straponned? :DDDD
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.