[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Putin's next move?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: hack_the_elections.jpg (26KB, 702x402px) Image search: [Google]
hack_the_elections.jpg
26KB, 702x402px
>>
>>75547865
Crashing this plane with no survivors :DDDD
>>
i don't know you tell me
>>
Depends which election is next, UK?
>>
>>75548523
Germany?
>>
>>75549185
He can't do shit to Germany, Merkel will win no matter what. The only question is whether she rules in a coalition with the Social Democrats again or the liberals.

The next election he could actually influence is Italy where the 5* movement populists are actually already at the top in the polls and the traditional parties are dying
>>
>>75547865

He will take over the white house and rule the USA
>>
>>75548523
If he can get Corbin elected I will shit my self.
>>
>>75549546

>will win no matter what

You sure?
>>
move?

all he does is attention whoring

he does it even if his countrys economy falls apart
>>
>>75550146
she has Macron tier buffers
>>
>>75550146
Her party is at 40% in the polls.
The German equivalent of UKIP/Trump/Le Pen is actually dropping in popularity and is now at 7-8% because of their constant leadership struggles and them trying to kick out people with extreme opinions which pisses the base off since they share those opinions
>>
>>75550439
Maybe a leaked Frauke sextape could help AfD desu
>>
>>75547865
>le putin is a mastermind
can we please stop with this meme, Russia is barely a functioning country
>>
File: 7547543842.jpg (901KB, 2937x1653px) Image search: [Google]
7547543842.jpg
901KB, 2937x1653px
>>75547865
Murder Medvedev
>>
File: frauke x sarah.png (362KB, 644x362px) Image search: [Google]
frauke x sarah.png
362KB, 644x362px
>>75550560
>Frauke sex tape
filename

>>75550146
Sadly, he is true. The opposition is a shattered mess and dumb voters will reelect her for no reason other then
>muh stability

And to OPs question, I think Putin actually wants better relations with the EU, but russia is a shithole thats barely stable. He needs the oligarchs, hardliners and the church on his side and that means sometimes he has to do moves to please them like the civil war in east-ukrain.

And don't be a fool like >>75552997 Putin is no Duterte or Trump level idiot, he was head of the KGB / FSB and is cold, analysing and highly intelligent autocratic ruler.
>>
Sucking muslim or Jewish cock probably
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.