[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 'American Question'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

How do we deal with Americans? They're detrimental to everything—not just this site, but even in real life (politics, movies, current affairs). So, what is the solution to this question? How do we muffle the American voice polluting our (once great) Earth?
>>
File: candle.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
candle.webm
1MB, 640x640px
I really love Australia, I hope I'm able to visit someday. Do you guys really say "g'day mate?", or is that just like your version of "howdy partner"?
>>
>>75543517
Invade us. I dare you.
>>
>>75543517
You're right, something needs to be done about this problem.

I'd just like to point out that your autocorrect mistakenly replaced all instances of "Russia" in your post with "America." But that's okay, you've probably just been hacked.
>>
>>75543744
I'm not an aggressive person and I don't believe in violence.
>>
>>75543820
Russia hasn't been relevant sans eastern/central Europe since the collapse of the C.C.C.P.
>>
>>75543868
>CCCP

should've known it was a Russian on proxy behind this thread
>>
If you really wanted to throw a wrench in our power you'd convert the Chicanos to Salafist Sunni Islam. But you're not cunning enough to devise and implement such an insidious strategem
>>
>>75543573
Dumb Americans LMOA xxxDdDd hahahahhahahahahahkekekekekeke
>>
>>75544112
Stop that!
>>
>>75543868
You're right, actually. I suppose Russia is not really a cause of concern from your perspective, and most likely never will be.

China now, on the other hand...
>>
>>75544192
China is a meme. They can't do shit
>>
Australia should be more worried about Chinese economic policy than US military policy
>>
>>75544248
The Chinese exert influence and power via trade policy rather than military adventures, Baka gaijin
>>
>>75544248
Do not underestimate them. They have ambition coupled with resentment towards colonial powers. Even if they were weaker in both absolute and relative terms, they have and will continue to have substantial capacity to fuck shit up.
>>
>>75543517
I honestly hate America with a passion. Americans are OK but god damn is their country frustrating, they could usher us in a future of limitless prosperity and development like colonizing planets and shit and instead they went the corporatist/imperialist route turning their own citizens into paupers and shitting their military everywhere and fucking up the environment.
>>
>>75544353
If they started rampaging through Asia, or Europe, America and Russia would both declare war on them. It'd be WW2 all over again.
>>
File: usaswe.png (36KB, 570x356px) Image search: [Google]
usaswe.png
36KB, 570x356px
>>75544515
My mother is from your country and she always says great things about it :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
>>
>>75544631
That girl on the video there, has a really nice blog that my girlfriend reads which got her into nature and hiking! recommend it for cool reading. Though I think it's only in swedish..
>>
>>75544699
I've been learning Swedish from my mom and grandmother, can you give me the link to the blog?
>>
USA?
USELESS
SHITS
OF
AMERICA
>>
lol i shart mart shoes fridge yurop xdd
>>
>>75544111
They're already infected with a pseudo-Christian, Unitarian religion known as Pentacostalism.
>>75544515
Thank you. My thoughts exactly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.