[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too old to engage in the Discord meme What are the kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0409.png (87KB, 714x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0409.png
87KB, 714x810px
>tfw too old to engage in the Discord meme

What are the kids talking about on it?
>>
>>75527475
iktf bro
I think it's like a chat for circlejerk gaming communities. Recently joined a discord server and it feels just like that - latest related hype and news.
>>
>>75527475
Ne 1 (one) thing it offers that I can't do on 4chan already.
>>
>whats your skype or teamspeak kiddo?
>here's our discord
fucking kids these days
>>
it's retarded, don't bother worrying about it
>>
I like Discord desu
>>
>>75527475

It's an app for people to talk together and shoot the shit.

You have different discords for different groups, gaming, fan-clubs, political groups.

It's pretty gud, not gonna lie.
>>
>>75527475
literally skype with chat rooms
>>
>>75527766
>>75527752
What's with the temporary invite shit though? Like, when I try to check out a Discord that's posted here, it tells me I apparently didn't click on it fast enough.

It's annoying as all hell and makes me reluctant to try it because it seems like some exclusive club bullshit that I don't have the patience or time to sort out.
>>
>>75527785
more like literally teamspeak/ventrillo only with skype-level audio quality and free servers.

>>75527475
I host one for just my irl friends and theres almost always at least two of us in there at all times either playing games or just hanging out. I don't get the appeal of "community" servers though.
>>
discord is great

you can post infinite links, and also temp links so that's why you aren't being let in due to the temp links
>>
>>75528011
That's not anything you've done. When you invite people to your server you get a link they can follow that permanently adds them but the link expires after a while to prevent it from being spread around.

There is a way to create public links that don't expire (not actually sure how to do that but I know its a thing) which is what the public servers you were trying to join should have been doing but weren't.
>>
>>75527475
Yoav pls stop spamming your shitscord on my internet
>>
IRC if you want a an older and more mature userbase. It's not as active as discord but it's quality over quantity.
>>
I only use it for language learning servers 2bh.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.