[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to Russia for a language course, meet my parents friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: jgh745eyah.png (105KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
jgh745eyah.png
105KB, 256x256px
>go to Russia for a language course, meet my parents friends daughter
>she comes with her friends, they're all a bit coldish
>say I like Russian people, want to visit the old shopping mall at nevsky
>suddenly everyone loves me, girls start to get all physical, guys want to drink, one lad pushes a girl on me and laughs that I need a russian girl, other guys invite me to drinking
>get my dick wet the same night
>go to Italy(Bologna) for a few weeks exchange
>Italians are like "whatever"
>start talking about Rome and how I find Italy beautiful, Italian men open and women fiery and cute
>everyone becomes friendly, I get invited to play some volleyball with them and party
>every second day get picked up by a qt on a scooter to go to a club/house party
>get my dick wet
>similar thing happens to me in Latvia
Is this all there is to it?

I mean it looks like I just need to be average/average+ looking and complement the country I'm in.

Is it this easy everywhere because if it is I regret not traveling more as a student.
I have no idea how I can travel now so that I'm inserted into a group of locals and they need to show me around like on language courses or erasmums.
>>
I guess it depends on how nationlistic the populous is.

Even so, QT foreign Kurva comes and starts saying he likes your piece of shit country would be enough to get most people going.
>>
File: 56gfhg.png (44KB, 833x886px) Image search: [Google]
56gfhg.png
44KB, 833x886px
>>75527539
I never thought it's so easy.

I must find some way to travel more in this way. Traveling as a tourist dosn't get you as many chances from what I experienced.

I wonder if it's the same in Germany or Sweden.
>>
>>75527636
would just using tinder in each country and asking if you can group hang out with people work?
asking cause i want to get tons of pussy and just chill in yurope for a while
>>
>>75527657
I don't use tinder, fb etc. I don't like that kind of stuff, I prefer personal contact since I'm not good with talking through pms or communicators.
>>
bumperio
>>
>>75527706
you're attractive, are you not?
i think just saying you want to hang out with a group of people would work if you are tbqh
>>
>>75527165
We aren't that easy
>>
>>75527165
you're either just making it up or are way above average looking.
otherwise you would not get laid so easy just because you said something nice about this shithole. unless the girls you fucked were ugly as hell.
>>
>>75528180
Dunno, I'd say I'm a 6,5-7, maybe 7,5 if I prepare myself. Women like me but I never understood why.
>>
>>75528319
Dunno, got laid after meeting this girl 2 times, it was St. Petersburg, she was jewish-russian.
>>
>>75528374
I'll add. I even talked with random bydlos who wanted some light(for a smoke) and the moment I said I'm from Poland and something about russia there behaved like mates.
>>
>>75527539
Saying that the Netherlands is shit will definitely make people hate you here. And people will tell you to go back to your own country.

I guess the opposite is also true.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.