[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australia is not full.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: australian-wildlife.jpg (953KB, 3550x2689px) Image search: [Google]
australian-wildlife.jpg
953KB, 3550x2689px
Australia is not full.
>>
>>75520628
Crah-key!
>>
The average Australian male needs a 100 sq km hunting ground, anon
>>
Nah it is a bit
>>
>>75519525
if you want to live in one of the most hostile environments on earth be my guest

just stay away from the coast
>>
>>75521946
whats the southeasternmost part of australia like
>>
Australia actually has more arable land than Europe
>>
>>75519525
>twink in the wild
>>
>>75521964
that's where Melbourne is, so good
>>
>>75521978
"""arable"""

it took the english ages to learn how to properly farm here since the soil quality is shit and their tools kept on breaking. In WA you get maybe 1 cm of soil and have nothing but sand below that.
>>
>>75519525

It's full of desert, m8. And emus.
>>
>>75519525
pretty sure they are
>>
>>75522081
Yeah but it's like that in a lot of Europe as well, fuck's sake Holland had to be drained out of the ocean
>>
i already found 15 chinese on the pic
>>
>>75522141
Yeah, no. Not remotely fucking similar climates, you dense Pakistani cunt.
>>
>>75522198
>Going from 0 to 100 over a discussion you weren't even involved in
Really are the absolute worst posters on this board by a mile
>>
Suppose if all of the world's refugees were transplanted straight into the Australian outback. What would happen?
>>
>>75522343
Peace on Earth? They'd all die trying to reach the coast
>>
That is fucked up boiling hot cancer giving unlivable hell.
>>
>>75522220
Not really

Even with modern technology, actual agriculture is limited to certain regions of Australia. Most of our """farmland""" is just for cattle to graze on.
>>
>>75522343

Australia would become civilized
>>
File: nervous.jpg (164KB, 960x1231px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
164KB, 960x1231px
>>75519525
H-how did you get that picture?
>>
>>75519525
too many white people in that photo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.