[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the US is being invaded by Mexicans, who are Catholics with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (53KB, 416x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 416x315px
>the US is being invaded by Mexicans, who are Catholics with European heritage and more or less compatible with our society
>Germany is being invaded by Africans and Middle Easterners, who are Muslims savages with culture of kill

Cannot fabricate
>>
>>75514401
But Mexicans have weird culture man they believe in witches and voodoo.
>>
>>75514401
was this bait made in china
>>
>>75514401
>invaded
germany invited them

They invade Mediterranean countries.
>>
>>75514401
If they are so great, why do so many of you support this wall building orange?
>>
File: PISA 2012.png (123KB, 416x1349px) Image search: [Google]
PISA 2012.png
123KB, 416x1349px
>>75514401
>European heritage
Mestizo is not white, just like mulatto is not white.

Furthermore Catholicism is a cancer, and I say this as an agnostic who used to be one.

Mexicans are indeed hardworking though. The problem is that they're dumb and don't become much smarter living here, pic related. All in all I would prefer if no more came, and the illegal ones were routed out of the USA.
>>
>>75514534
this is true
t. vooodoo pro
>>
honest question for europeans would you rather have muslims or mexicans?
>>
>>75514401
fucking chicanos shill and absolutely nobody calls him out with the customary CHI

what happened to /int/?
>>
>>75515134
we've come to the bitter conclusion that every american flag is a chicano
>>
>>75514534
Don't forget about la Santísima Muerte.
>>
>>75514768
>be Mexican
>be stupid as fuck
Why are Latin American so fucking retarded, is it their shitskin blood
>>
>>75515324
lol chav
>>
>>75514768
Mestizo can mean anything from 60 to 90 percent Spaniard. Furthermore, we've assimilated brown immigrants before. Just look at all of our prominent and high achieving Italian-Americans and Indian-Americans.
>>
isn't mexican net migration to usa of negative value?
>>
>>75516474
Yes but shh let the alt-right seethe with rage.
>>
>>75516474
too late for that when 50 million Hispanics are already living there.
even if the migration/deportation reaches record numbers the amount of hispanics having children in spanish speaking states are overwhelming and the percentage of spanish speakers is rising up even if the net migration has declined.
It's just too late for them
>>
>>75516651
Too late for what? Are you talking about los Reconquista de Aztlan perchance
>>
>>75514534
>voodoo
>Louisiana
We already have that here.
>>75515304
As a Catholic, this shit legitimately freaks me out. What the fuck, Mexico? Were you trying to beat the Philippines or insertAfricancunt for Most Fucked Up Version of Catholicism or something?
>>
>>75514534
>voodoo
That's Haitians and Creoles
>>75514401
I went the Mexicans gone but I agree they are no where near as shitty as Muslims.
>>
>>75514696
They aren't OP is a fag but they aren't as shitty as Muslims and I'd have preferred a mine field over a wall.
>>
>>75516822
Hint: Romish Popery leads to evil
>>
>>75516706
>spics taking back territory from western faggots
>thya dyeath of kyaluhfoornya faggots
Oh no. Please, not that.
No. Don't do it.
Please.
>>
>>75514768
>Mexicans are indeed hardworking though. The problem is that they're dumb and don't become much smarter living here, pic related.
Because of their stupidity they are pretty inefficient workers even if they work hard.
>>
>>75516425
>Mestizo can mean anything from 60 to 90 percent Spaniard.
You mean 50% a pure native could marry a pure Spaniard and the kid would Mestizo.
>>
>>75516474
It ebbs and flows. The problem is even if you are here illegally and you shit a kid out on our territory, the kid is a natural born U.S. citizen.
>>
File: IMG_3837.jpg (8KB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3837.jpg
8KB, 200x170px
>>75514768
We'd get a higher score if it wasn't for the poors that stopped going to the US, we need to make them believe in the American dream again.
>>
>>75517133
You scored below our nig-nogs. That's horrible.
>>
>>75514768
please post the latest one, you make us look even more dumb
>>
>>75514401
>Mexicans
>compatible
Oh boy I cant wait 'till most of your population is replaced with low iq subhumans.
But then again by that time you will no longer be relevant and will Balkanize.
>>
>>75514768
Disappointing, but hardly surprising.

The changes to our education has been nothing short of ridiculous and it's been going for at least one decade.

From allowing mediocrity (can't expel students and shitton of help to avoid losing a grade) to copying the systems of entirely different countries without the proper budget or fixing the actual problems we have...

A shame.
>>
>>75516525
>>75516651
>>75517118
yes but isn't latino birth rate slowly equalising to that of other groups?
>>
>>75517251
>USA is finally over OECD average

FINALLY
too bad Canada is whipping the shit out of us
>>
>>75514768
>>75517251
Argentina went kinda away from us, what happened? Cristina?
>>
File: image.png (169KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
169KB, 640x1136px
>>75517322
The Irish were once considered low IQ subhumans and absorbing great numbers of them hasn't done us any harm.
>>
>>75517773
that's only Buenos Aires, Argentina in general is banned from PISA, but they used to rank a little bit higher than Costa Rica
>>
File: image.png (155KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
155KB, 640x1136px
>>75517790
>>
>>75517823
same thing with China, they only report the scores of their rich coastal cities.

I can't wait to see the first PISA that accounts for all Chinese citizens, not just the wealthy.
>>
>>75517251
>be dominican
>>
File: cum canada usa mexico.jpg (647KB, 1178x1179px) Image search: [Google]
cum canada usa mexico.jpg
647KB, 1178x1179px
>>75517790
>>75517867
While I don't disagree with your conclusion, our economy has not always been the same. We began as an agricultural nation where 70%+ farmed, which is backbreaking work but not necessarily high skill. Within a hundred years we industrialized with stolen British and Dutch technology, but still, factories didn't require particularly intelligent workers. Maybe a little bit more than farmwork, but still manageable. That's when the flood of Irish and Italians hit, around the early 20th century. For that matter, a mass of Germans came into the country just a couple decades prior and colonized the midwest and great plains in exchange for fighting in the Union army.

At this particular point in history we've developed a postindustrial economy that truly only rewards doctors, engineers, programmers, and the varieties of work that require decades of schooling. Unskilled workers are redundant beyond their capacity to buy products, and as inequality grows and they are replaced with robots/illegal workers/H1Bs/outsourced workers, they won't have any money to consume products.

I hate to say it, but the USA doesn't have the American Dream anymore. We should not allow immigration into this country unless the immigrant has an IQ of over 125, because that's really the only type of person who will be able to contribute to this wasteland of an economy. Adding unskilled laborers to our country will just create more suffering than good. If this were 1820, or 1920, my answer would be "let them in, who cares?" but times have changed.
>>
>>75518105
Hmm, compelling argument t b h
>>
>>75515304
>norteño nigger-tier magic
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.