[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was a dedicated muslim for 8 years. I prayed 5 times a day,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 4554457.png (20KB, 724x433px) Image search: [Google]
4554457.png
20KB, 724x433px
I was a dedicated muslim for 8 years. I prayed 5 times a day, fasted during Ramadan, memorized the quran and avoided all kind of major sins. Because of this im still a virgin.

But now i realized that Mohammed was just a meme prophet who told bullshit to the people of quraish to gain power. Nothing he said makes any fucking sense, he just stole stories from the bible and tora and even added elements of greek and persian mythology into the quran.

Muslims believe the sun goes down into a muddy spring, the moon was split and is like a lamp and the sky is held by pillars and so on.
You can tell this came from an illiterate arab during the 7th century.

Besides, the religion itself is just pure evil. It allows executions, slavery, stoning etc and yes, terror against the kufar.
And the concept of hell is so absurd. Why would a merciful god want to torture us for eternity just because we had doubts about his bullshit religion? Rational thinking is what makes us human.

Muslims just turn on your brains and research about Islam. Islam is bullshit. I know its hard, but the truth hurts.
>>
reported to the local Syrian gang
Expect them to deliver your rightful punishment within minutes.
>>
File: 1496130541891.jpg (20KB, 320x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496130541891.jpg
20KB, 320x427px
you are satan
>>
>>75513120
Muslims are not even allowed to live in europe.
Mohammed said whoever lives among the kufar belongs to them. So there are no muslims in europe, just hypocrites.
>>
>>75513314
why did he escape from arabian pagans and took refuge in christian ethiopia?
>>
>>75513453
Thats one of many contradictions in the quran.
Every second page Allah changes his mind.
I even noticed that as kid but never questioned it.
>>
>>75513080
i was like 15 or 16 when i stopped believing all the bullshit
>>
i stop believing around 13/14, i still pretend im because of social pressure and the repercussions. Islam produce ugliness, it's a demoniac religion who fuck up you brains, look at semitic eyes and you'll see nothing but darkness
>>
>I was a dedicated Muslim

Prove it. You're just a LARPing infidel.
>>
>all these european flags
hehe
>>
>>75514137
Do only diasporafags post on this board?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.