[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he America's next president?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: kanye-chain.jpg (229KB, 1389x773px) Image search: [Google]
kanye-chain.jpg
229KB, 1389x773px
is he America's next president?
>>
i wish
>>
He would get less votes than ralph nader
>>
File: 6847357869.jpg (237KB, 1484x1015px) Image search: [Google]
6847357869.jpg
237KB, 1484x1015px
>>75512444
I don't know anymore if they are joking or not.
>>
>>75512444
yes
>>
>this came out 5 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG_dA32oH44
>>
>>75512538
Baywatch got terrible ratings and Dwayne get desperate. He is done for.
>>
>>75512653
*got
>>
>>75512653
Perhaps they were thinking about how to make one of the FUNNEST franchises in history? Seriously each minute following the Rock and his pals from Emerald Bay as they get into assorted RAUNCHY situations has been more hysterical than the last. Aside from the FANS loving it , the audiences only consistency has been its lack of bladder control and ineffective use of criticism, all to make movies FUN, to make R-RATINGS seem RAUNCHY.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rock vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the movie would never be mistaken for an out of touch serious film that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously litty RAUNCHY summer FUN. Baywatch might be anti-kid (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-critics film in its refusal of snooze, dullness and g-rated fun. No critic wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>b-but the critical reception is fair
"No"
The criticism is dreadful; their opinions are terribly out of touch. As I read, I noticed that every time a critic marked it negatively, the author wrote instead that the jokes "fell flat."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Critc's minds are so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Wonder Woman by the same critic. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Wonder Woman at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Buzzfeed." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Wonder Woman" you are, in fact, trained to watch Buzzfeed, and that's not litty at all.
>>
>>75513318
I haven't checked /tv/ in a while. Is this pasta?
>>
>>75513373
Haha no pal, it's just a theRock FAN trying to clean the name of this FUN movie. The FANS love it. They love BAYWATCH™ the R-RATED RAUNCHY SUMMER COMEDY. #litty
It will leave your bladder empty.
>>
>>75512444
21 Savage should be the next US president 2bh
>>
>>75512444
we can only hope.
>>
>>75513547
I loved how The Rock went full Trump on Twitter.
>BUT THE FANS!
Yeah, that's why they called fans.
*raage*
>>
>>75512444
>black and gay
Isn't it too much? Are they already ready for that?
>>
File: 1493962547079.jpg (686KB, 1280x1920px)
1493962547079.jpg
686KB, 1280x1920px
No, she is.
>>
>>75512538
Our country is pretty much finished
>>
>>75513891
revolution when
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.