[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Countries that should be united

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1496233421263.jpg (50KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1496233421263.jpg
50KB, 400x320px
Both are communist countries with same people and very similar culture.
They would be stronger as one
>>
>>75503130
yeah....not a good idea.
>>
>>75503300
why not?
>>
>>75503403
just wait....
>>
>>75503130
You just triggered the viet
Now prepare for butthurt viet to explain all shit between china and china (1 star)
>>
>>
A better choice would be China and Japan uniting, they could split Korea and conquer all of Asia pretty easily while the US wouldn't be able to do anything about it. That would guarantee prosperity in East Asia for the next hundred years so it will never happen kek
>>
>>75503639
China is definitely overrated, they aren't as strong as we may think, also they cook the books.
>>
>>75503561

I unironically would love a franco-anglo merge

It even makes sense geographically
>>
>>75503639

They hate each other, especially since WW2.
>>
>>75503775
funny enough, there was something like that.
There were even 26 other countries involved
>>
Always anticlimactic when they smell the bait or are asleep
>>
File: 1494690119644.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494690119644.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>75503130
And you Deutschbags call Americans ignorant of the world
>>
>>75503130
Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Denmark.
>>
Why weren't the Vietnamese assimilated into the Han population when the Red River Delta was under Chinese domination? They managed to assimilate all the natives of Southern China and overwhelm the Machun and Taiwan Aborigines, so why not them?
>>
Argentina and Uruguay
>>
>>75503842
kek
>>
>>75503130
Never ever ever
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_War
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.