[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attn: Ticos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Costa_Rica_(state).svg.png (91KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Costa_Rica_(state).svg.png
91KB, 2000x1200px
What is there to do in this country? What's worth seeing?
>>
>>75502415
Thailand?
Honestly dont know why you would ever want to visit that shithole
>>
File: yo.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>75502415
Nada. Nicaragua es mejor. Es mas seguro y más barato.
>>
>>75502415
Costa Rica is dope man. Drake Bay is a must, beautiful scenery and waterfalls and shit. Puerto Viejo is beautiful for beaches and partying.

Literally any gringo can walk around with a joint and no one cares.

Walking in public drinking is totally okay.

Monteverde is also really nice to see but it's just that; a green mountain. I'd stick to the beaches.

Also if you like to surf, Jaco beach is the best.
>>
>>75502415
First of, don't go to the Central Valley. There is nothing to see or do there besides the average generic "entertainment". A Brit friend of mine called it "too Americanized", besides, its where almost all of the crime of the country happens. Also, if you want to come here to see "colonial" stuff, don't, there is none, the Spaniards didn't do shit here.

Go the the coasts. The Pacific Coast, Nicoya and Puntarenas are cool, BUT, thats where the tourism industry is so everything is FULL and everything is expensive, specially if they realize you are not Costa Rican.

The Caribbean is where you have to go, it has everything and tourists rarely go there, so prices are low and you can be happy.

The South is alright too, BUT, there is no tourism industry there so you wont get the commodities you would expect as a tourist, also, Costa Ricans there are special snowflakes "muh Italian heritage" and will talk to you only in Italian even if they speak Spanish or English. Also, is full of Amerindians who will either, hate you or like you. Anyway, they treat everybody like shit there.

Monteverde is cool, Im going there this friday for a project of mine, Costa Ricans there speak English so Amerifats usually like the place because of that. Jaco is alright but its chaos 24/7, way too developed, drugs, fights, gambling, prostitution, etc.

Puerto Viejo is the best option the Malta guy recommended.
>>
>>75506960
Agreed with what you said about Jaco. I just went for surfing but there are tons of drugs and illegal shit going on at night.
>>
>>75506960
Also, I lived in Puntarenas for 6 weeks. It's full of Costa Rican tourists on the weekend (from San Jose area) but is empty during the week. Expect beer prices to be similar to America sadly.
>>
>>75508020
>be me
>go to Jaco before going to a place called Turrubares which is actually GOAT and forgot to mention it before
>go to stay at this hostel/bar/restaurant
>the place was alright, a little but expensive but couldn't complain because of the good quality
>at the bar having a beer before going to bed
>go to my room
>12 am
>someone knocks
>one of the waitress asks me if I want to fuck and what "package" I want
>da fug
>I ask her what the hell is she talking about
>apparently the place was a hostel/bar/restaurant/whorehouse
>mon visage quand no visage

>>75508092
Yeah, Puntarenas is one of the places where Costa Ricans from the CV go a lot.
>>
>>75506960
>>75505173
I live in a city called Portoviejo. Damn, now i want to visit Puerto Viejo kek
>>
>>75508482
It was called Old Port but the fascist government of 1940 issued a decree changing all the names of places which were not in Spanish to an Spanish version.
>>
>>75508572
Why was it in english in the first place?
>>
>>75502415
You can also visit the volcans but some of them right now are closed i think because lava and shit
>>
>>75508675
Because people there speaks English
>>
>>75502415
Nice beaches I guess.
>>
>>75502415
If you want beaches go to Guanacaste or Puntarenas. Limon(the Caribbean) has some nice beaches too like Punta Uva or Cahuita near Puerto Viejo, but the Caribbean here is overall pretty subpar when compared to other Caribbean countries. If you want mountains go to Monteverde, parts of Cartago and parts of Heredia. San Jose is shit and there probably isn't anything you can't find in Burgerland. When it comes to partying I wouldn't be able to tell you anything because I'm not a normalfag.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.