[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1412678348414.jpg (71KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
1412678348414.jpg
71KB, 684x513px
Why do murrifats and auslards need air conditioners? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to open a window?

Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?
>>
Why do finntards need radiators? Are they really that fat and stupid to understand how to close a window?
>>
>>75499750
rekt
>>
>>75499694
>Is that the same reason why they drive automatics?
>they
>>>>>>THEY
Depending on who you associate with, you may be called a faggot if you don't know how to drive a manual.
>>
>>75499694
Modern American houses will usually come with climate control so there's no reason to get AC

The older the house here the more likely it will be insulated in a way that windows can make it more comfortable inside than AC
The big thing I have against windows though is rain and getting the windowsills all soggy and gross

Americans drive automatics because for a long time it was considered a "luxury"
It flipped around sometime between the 90's and the early 2000's so now having a manual makes you fancy schmancy, even though modern automatic transmissions are generally better than modern manual transmissions
>>
>>75499750
No Igor, we don't have those because we are not soviets.
>>
oldest bait in the book
Sort of
>>
>>75499750
finntards btfo
>>
>>75500149
Finland is rightful russian clay
>>
>>75499694
If it's a hot day outside, opening a window won't do any good.
>>
>open window
>100% humidity, 30+ degree tropical air quickly fills room
>mosquitoes fly in through the window screen and begin biting
>also it's most likely raining so that begins to pour in too

nooo thanks lad
>>
Living without AC isn't a viable option in large swaths of America.

Opening a window does fuck all when it's 30 Celsius outside.

Pic related. This weeks forecast in my town.
>>
File: IMG_0364.png (764KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0364.png
764KB, 750x1334px
>>75501648
Fuck me.
>>
>>75501648
it gets up to 30c in finland too
>>
>>75501698
What is that in Freedom Units?
>>
>>75503549
Those are freedom units
>>
>>75503580
Those are commie units
>>
File: spurdo.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>75499694
Do finns not understand what hot weather is?
>>
>>75503794
That doesn't exist in Finnland
>>
Opening windows makes it hotter.

>>75499944
>Depending on who you associate with,
faggot
>>
>>75503869
?
>>
>>75499694
Are you the Finnish cabinetposter?
I think you are.
>>
>>75501909

For a third of the year? At 80-100 percent humidity?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.