[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I have to be born in this shithole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 7398099.jpg (56KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
7398099.jpg
56KB, 300x360px
Why did I have to be born in this shithole
>>
>>75498936
Trust me m8 you don't know what a real shithole is like
>>
>>75498936
it could be worse
>>
>>75498974
>no future for this country
>third grade products compared to western europe
>earn next to nothing despite slaving more than western europeans
>>
>>75498936
neverk parseli
>>
>>75498936
lithuania is nice and white
>>
>>75499025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNAuz_qhHTk
>>
>>75499025
>complaining because your country is slightly more worse off than western europe
i hope you're joking
i'd gladly move to lithuania if i were given the opportunity
>>
>>75498936
why don't you move to us? your son can be next jason sudeiskis at least
>>
>>75499130

i've been to both and Nepal is significantly better than L*thuania.
>>
>>75499130
You wouldn't and if you would, you probably would leave too since even refugees from worn torn countries escaped from this hell hole the first time they got a chance.
>>
>>75499130
Is Nepal bad as Brazil?
>>
>>75498936
I've been there and it was pretty bad
>>
>>75499130
It's ok when you live in a bumfuck of nowhere and all your neighbors are as shitty as you but when you live in the middle of the developed world and everyone around you is better than you it's pretty depressing
>>
>>75499160
>visiting a country is same as living in it for ~2 decades
try a broken educational system and literally 0 prospects after uni unless your parents are already rich and can get you a job. the only places you can live with a non-poverty wage is in the cities, which with the exception of a few areas are polluted shitholes
>>
>>75499578
Sounds like you're talking about Lithuania
>>
>>75499578
It's pretty fucking the same in every third world country. That's why people leave it and go to somewhere else
>>
>>75499578
>literally 0 prospects after uni
>unless your parents are already rich and can get you a job
same

>the only places you can live with a non-poverty wage is in the cities
here, most adults that have "full time careers" still live with parents since they can't even afford fucking rent

and then they say that "well croatian prices are way lower than western ones DUDE"
yeah, right, a 30 yearold with a proper job doesn't live with parents, dumb fuck

>>75499651
>>75499679
it's pretty depressing when the EU allows anyone from another EU cunt to move to the top tier cunts

people who stay here are legit either connected through parents or insane.
I literally see normal-looking adults (some of which I know) rummaging through trash bins...
>>
>>75499130
Join the army
>>
Move to Russia.
>>
>>75498936
The cost of living in your country is much lower too.
>>
>>75499974
I can't I'm literally retarded
As in I have a diagnosed medical condition
>>
File: rent.png (363KB, 838x916px) Image search: [Google]
rent.png
363KB, 838x916px
>>75500177
STOP
THIS
MEME

look at >>75499925

look at the prices in pic related
if the average croat earns around (maybe) 600-700 , then do the math
no way can an average person afford rent+bills+food here

my friend worked as a full time security guard with 12 hr shifts and earned 400 eur a fucking MONTH

another one works as a gardener and janitor and has somewhere around 350 eur a month
>>
>>75500205
What is it?
>>
>>75500343
>400 eur
>roughly 600 aud
Fuck that's how much I make a week in my shitty retail job
>>
>>75498936
Half of your country already lives here, why not join them?
>>
Next life I wish to be born in another planet or galaxy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.