[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i will visit this country soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 4

File: tasdsa.jpg (16KB, 707x452px) Image search: [Google]
tasdsa.jpg
16KB, 707x452px
is it full of Goblins like the average Colombian immigrant in Spain? or does spain receive the worst of colombia?
>>
REMINDER THAT THIS IS AN ARGIE WITH A PROXY
>>
Spain gets the worst Colombians, all the good ones are in Colombia
>>
>>75480258
i wish
>>
im so tired of fucking spanish migrants get the FUCK out of my country
>>
>>75480250
>REMINDER THAT THIS IS AN ARGIE WITH A PROXY
no man, i am Spaniard from Gasteiz...
>>
>>75480321
>im so tired of fucking spanish migrants get the FUCK out of my country
you mean mexicans, nobody migrates to another shithole in Spain
>>
>>
File: 1483232385467.png (176KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1483232385467.png
176KB, 458x438px
>>75480357
>Spaniard from Gasteiz
>>
>>75480230
Every developed country recieves the "worst" kind of people from a developing country as inmigrants. Worst, as in poor. There's a reason why they migrate in the first place
>>
>>75480230
>>75480258
There is no such thing as a good colombian, we are a filthy damned race, if a certain individual is good and colombian it is in spite of it's nature
>>
>>75480520
and this is a faggot
>>
Why he would be an argentine? Since when we have bad relations with Colombia to bant them?
>>
>>75480574
why don't put on the proxy again?
>>
>>75480655
>be narcolombian
>develop schizophrenia as a result of cocaine addiction
>>
>>75480499
I've only met engineers and their hot wives from Colombia
>>
>>75480230
>is it full of Goblins like the average Colombian immigrant in Spain?
Yes

>or does spain receive the worst of colombia?
Yes. The worst is the only thing we have to give.

Have fun in iguazolandia.
>>
>>75484501
Ur mom's pussy meets my cock everyday kek
>>
>>75484692
>>75480520
(You)
>>
>>75484758
And here's your pity (You), faggot
>>
>>75480230
FOWF

this is from 2 days ago
http://www.eltiempo.com/mundo/europa/presidente-de-pais-vasco-visita-colombia-93220
>>
>>75485667
Colombia is the country with the most spanish companies headquatered in latam, especially from the basque country.
>>
>>75480230
Enjoy the visit, keep in mind that their accent is ear rape.
>>
like in the bible
>>
>>75480230
No te va a gustar, quedate alla y no molestes
>>
>>75485744
I work at a hellish call center and have talked to loads of spaniards on the phone. Gals seem to melt every time they hear my stronk columbian accent, so try again sweetheart
>>
>>75485744
el acento de Andalucia es peor que cualquier acento de aca.
>>
>>75485782
>columbian
jajaja quitate el proxy.
>>
>>75485783
los andaluces hablan como costeños m9, los canarios tambien
>>
>>75485801
es el autocorrector anon. además estamos en el 2017 como para triggerearse por esas bobadas
>>
Yo casi tuve un rollo con una española pero tenia 5+ años que yo
>>
>>75485844
mi ex-jefe era una sevillana. Perfecta ella, tenia pecas, ojos verdes, tono de piel dorado. Eso si, era más plana que una tabla. Pero era 10/10
>>
>>75485869
trabajabas para grupo prisa? o en algun negocio oscuro de Florentino Perez?
>>
Cervantes would turn in his grave if he heard that stuff they speak down there. In some cunts (for example Peru), Spanish is also mixed with a lot of Indian loanwords.
>>
>>75485886
nah, una campaña de una aplicación de música. La empresa era de UK, pero la pendeja manejaba toda la parte de redes sociales y tenía apenas 25 años
>>
>>75485914
Cervantes would enjoy Vargas LLosa. And would be sad spaniards can't write anymore.
>>
I went to Colombia for a month in 2015 and had a great time.

I almost wound up taking a semester off to teach English but was in a relationship and couldn't.

Little dodgy in some of the big cities, but most of the people i met were incredibly friendly and colorful. Definitely a place I'll visit again within the next few years.
>>
>>75485914
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDphUib5iG4
>>
>mfw the top 10 Songs most listened to in Spain come From Puerto Rico, Colombia and Venezuela.

Do spaniards still make music?
>>
By the way, I have a WebM of a camwhore speaking Castilian Spanish. Sexy as fuck, but I can't post it because it's too big and 4chan doesn't accept WebMs with sound.
>>
>>75485948
>And would be sad spaniards can't write anymore

Could they ever write? I mean, name one Spanish novel that isn't Don Quixote.
>>
>>75485957
>Little dodgy in some of the big cities
It's dodgy everywhere after 8 pm anon
>>
>>75485972
They had good literature in the XX century but the big Latin American writers are more interesting by far.
>>
>>75485983

I felt fine walking around Santa Marta and Cartagena late at night.

I do remember once getting drunk and trying to find food around Las Aguas in Bogota at 11 o'clock at night. Terrible fucking idea. I made it all the way to a park off Carrera Septima, realized what a fucking retard I was being, and pretty much ran back to my hostel.

Didn't have any problems the whole time I was in Colombia. I met a bunch of Australians who got mugged while drunk off their asses, but that's just Aussies for you.
>>
Do not bully Columbia I will nuke you if you do
>>
>>75485983
Is there no night life than? Every too scared and just stay home or risk it anyway?
>>
>>75485972
I can't

But they had some top tier plays and great poets. Machado and Garcia Lorca wrote some verses that are even popular in colloquial conversations
>>
>>75486030
of course there is, you just have to be careful about where you go and what you do
>>
>>75486030

The nightlife I saw in Medellin and Bogota was GOAT.

I was recently in Quito, Ecuador, and was strongly considering booking a flight to Bogota or taking a bus to Cali to spend my last weekend in Colombia.

Clubs and bars there were fucking amazing.
>>
>>75486017
The area around aguas and the whole of downtown is one of the sketchiest places on earth after dark. Sure, there are lots of universities, restaurants and trendy bars in the neighborhoods up hill, but it's wise to call a cab or an uber to get the hell outta there. the touristy areas in the caribbean are fine I think, just don't go to the poorer areas

>>75486030
yeah trendy areas exist in every city but people aren't that stupid to walk around drunk after leaving the club at 3 am. It's not a good idea
>>
Theyre like any other latino you now, shit colored skin(exepr from argentina they are white skinned gods) and they talk funny, colombian girls are whores so you will easly get laid, pero yo que se solo soy un Mejicano hehe verdah?
>>
The worst of Colombia has never seen the inside of a plane.
>>
>>75480774
Many such cases in el conurbano tbqh
>>
>>75486130
>so you will easly get laid
Lol no, biggest myth out there. they're stuck up as fuck getting laid here is next to impossible. They end up flaking or coming up with some shit excuse. i had an easier time in the US tbqhwyfam
>>
>>75486222

DESU girls in Bogota seemed pretty easy.

I met a flight attendant in La Candelaria who came up to me on the street with a bottle of aguardiente and made me do shots with her and a friend.

After a couple hours, she was stuffing me into a taxi and trying to get me to climb through her window.

We fucked, but I got creeped out and left in the middle of the night once I sobered up enough to consider the possibility of her dad stabbing me in the morning.
>>
>>75486155
good point
>>
>>75486262
are you Chad or a regular guy?
>>
>>75486263
Europeans are not aware that jumping a fence and crashing in your cousin's couch is different than taking a plane to a continent where you don't know anyone.
I'm not saying the vast majority of non southern cone immigrants to Spain are not trash but they are not Chicano tier trash either.
>>
>>75486262
Nigga I know of 2 flight attendants who went to the same high school with me and live in that neighborhood. I hope you're not talking bout any of them lol
>>
>>75486290

Average guy.

When I was staying in a beach town in Ecuador last week, I was getting self-conscious about how fucking tall and muscular every other fucking gringo was (I'm 5'10" and have an entirely unremarkable build).

I'm pretty good with girls, though.
>>
>>75485744
that's rich coming from someone who speaks the archaic nasal, gay version of Spanish
>>
>>75486262
You watch too many t.v novelas, her dad is not some paki that would honor kill you, at worst he'd make you a coffee in the morning.
>>
>>75486319
>I'm pretty good with girls, though.

thats it, girls (at least in colombia) dont really care much about "hot bodies".

Some guys had the touch to handle girls, others don't.
>>
>>75486345
this, his dad would prolly be proud as fuck a gringo could lift his ENTIRE family outta pverty
>>
>>75486345
>>75486362

I lived in India for a couple years, so my default assumption is that girls' parents would murder me if we knew they were banging.

>>75486360

I'm pretty hit-or-miss but I had a lot of confidence then.

I met this grill off Tinder who took me to Theatron with her gay roommate and a Mexican chick who kept arguing with a German guy she was dating but didn't want to commit to. He stepped away for five minutes and she almost immediately tried to stuff her hands down my pants.

Loved Colombia, albeit for much more than women and partying. I was genuinely blown away by how much I liked the place, considering ti was my first Latin American country and I had no expectations.
>>
>>75486319
What beach? Montañita, perhaps?
>>
>>75485961
yet people online ""hate"" our accents. ajajaja
>>
>>75486414

Yeah, Montañita.

It was nice to get out of the rain and cold for a few days, but I definitely felt like a fish out of water there.
>>
>>75486455
>but I definitely felt like a fish out of water there.
How come?
>>
>>75486414
is montañita as meme as they say? I've been to Mancora in Peru and Taganga here in Colombia so I'm biased to think it is another eurotrash backpacker degeneracy filled tourist trap
>>
>>75486483
Probably because the average Ecutorian male is 1.60?
>>
>>75480230
What exactly are you asking?
>>
So what's the best city to expat to?
>>
>>75486419
I think Puerto Ricans have the most charisma when talking.
>>
>>75485744
That's funny to hear considering that you are part of the group that speaks as If they were chocking on cocks.
>>
>>75486505
Medellin, Bucaramanga, Manizales desu. barranquilla is pretty underrated as well (my personal fave city in this country) Bogota is too big to feel comfy (I'm stuck here for a while tho)
>>
File: 1495200107248.gif (3MB, 231x264px) Image search: [Google]
1495200107248.gif
3MB, 231x264px
Wow man impressive job triggering all these Colombians.

I didn't think it was possible.
>>
>>75486544
it's quite easy. Just say Columbia instead of Colombia and a bunch of newfags will instantly cry you a river
>>
>>75486499
wow they're really similar to argies
>>
>>75486562
You call that bait?
>>
>>75486562
nah m8, ecuadorians are Bolivia and Peru tier in terms of height. On the other hand, as meme as it sounds, the tallest people I've seen on this continent was in Brazil. I felt like a literal midget over there. I didn't even feel that out of place in Argentina
>>
>>75486483

Like I said, I'm a normal-looking guy in average shape.

Literally every other male traveler in Montañita was a 6'4" tanned Australian or Brit with nearly-perfect facial aesthetics and giant arms.

I'm not an insecure guy, but holy shit.
>>
>>75486593
Sopa de Macaco is 100% protein after all.
>>
>>75486594
I feel all Anglos are like 6´3" at least
>>
>>75486635
Manlets can't afford planet tickets.
They are like 5'9 average but the ones being mochileros in SA are NBA tier because they are upper middle class
>>
>>75486494
Montañita is much more smaller than those places, so in a way is quite comfy. There's lots of foreigners (probably more americans and other latinos than europeans), surfers and weed is pretty much legal there, so you might think is degenerate as you say, but it really isn't. Every time i've been there was a lot of fun, everyone and the place itself has a real good vibe.
As the buildings become taller and the clubs and all fancier, it would lose its charm and become more of a generic beach town, ceasing to be the "secret place" that many saw it as a few years ago. I think that is what most people complain about.
>>75486594
Oh, i get it.
>>
>>75486544
Also, comment that Sp*nish accent is better than anything else.

This makes my blood boil, as it is in reality the ugliest way of speak this useless language.
>>
>>75486635
in average they're really not too tall but some of them are insanely tall, i remember i saw an australian youtuber walking around through the street and he was legit 2m tall
>>
>>75486714
>tfw 5 cm short of 2m
So close..
>>
>>75486635

I'm white and 5'10", which is just about or slightly above average for men in the United States.

>>75486635
>>75486664

Not sure what the fuck was going on in Ecuador, but every traveler I met was fucking massive.

I know part of it is that a lot of backpackers are wealthy back home - which is how they can afford to travel while young - but I've never as off about height as I did in Ecuador.

>>75486714

I actually wound up traveling for a week with a Colombian dude who was 1.93m. All of our selfies are awkward as fuck, kek.
>>
>>75486753
5'10 is average for whites
>>
>>75486753
>>75486775
I believed anyone under 6' 1" was a legit manlet in the developed world. Are the memes not true?
>>
>>75486544
You can also trigger a lot of people both over internet and real life by saying anything true but uncomfortable about Colombia or Colombians, since Colombians are indoctrinated into believing that they are some sort of special kind of people, more humble, kind and good natured than the rest and that Colombia is some sort of paradise on earth. But be careful with this given that Colombians irl are more thin skinned and also violent, so you could end up getting hurt if you trigger someone, or at least with that someone furiously shouting death threats and profanities at you.
>>
>>75486775

Which is why I felt awkward as fuck around all of these gangly fucks on the beach.

Fuck, I was isolated - the Ecuadorians were all tiny, the gringos were all massive.

There I was, average as fuck and caught in the middle.

>>75486794

I've traveled a fair amount and the only country where I felt legitimately short compared to the locals was Iceland.
>>
>>75486794
The memes are indeed lies. Most of my teammates on my beer league team aren't even 6'0. This may change in areas with Germanic/Nord heritage like Minnesota or Pennslvanyia but most people aren't that tall.
>>
File: updated height.png (119KB, 795x705px) Image search: [Google]
updated height.png
119KB, 795x705px
>>75486794
185cm is 6ft 1
>>
>>75486794
In general yes. I'm white but a 5'6/5'7 physical runt and it's humiliating. Kissless virgin with no confidence and even some spics are taller and bigger than me.
>>
>>75486811

Is there some saying about how Colombia was cursed to be a beautiful land with terrible people or something?

I remember somebody telling me that.
>>
>>75486811
You just described every mestizo of latin america
>>
>>75486827
My height isn't even listed on there.
>>
>>75486832
All of South America is beatiful land cursed with horrible people tbhwyf
>>
>>75486832
that's just a general expression used in many many countries
>>
>>75486900
Could be used to accurately describe the American South
>>
>>75486827
I'm almost 6'1", it's hard to believe I'd be close to 90th percentile there.
>>
>>75486900

Alright, fair enough.

>>75486858

>spend a few weeks in Ecuador
>wander around Quito by myself at night and manage not to get robbed
>constantly looking over my shoulder and trying to look intimidating

>come back home
>walk to ATM in my boring-ass college town and withdraw $60
>strolling down an alleyway and start thinking, "Holy fuck, what the fuck am I doing? Gonna get robbed for sure"

>remember I'm in America
>chuckle and keep walking
>>
>>75486919
You're a big guy
>>
>>75486794
No way. I'm 6'2" and it's rare that I even meet people taller than me.
>>
>>75486919
Americans have height insecurities. That's why the manlet meme became so strong across 4chan.
>>
>>75486529
>Barranquilla
Do you want him dead?

Barranquilla looks like a town in the middle of Africa.
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.