[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roses are red Violets are blue I ship Germany and India to be true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I ship Germany and India to be true
>>
no!
india is MY friend!
shoo shoo kraut!
>>
China and India yuo are of greatest allies
>>
Germany will unite the whole world against the eternal Anglo menace
>>
>>75480000
quads confirm, our brown and yellow friends will prospers together with us
>>
>>75479891
>not wanting to be allies with a superpower by 2030
>>
Which tastes better, fried sauerkraut or a cheeky vindaloo?
>>
>>75479891
I wonder what this could mean for our economy in Germany. What kind of trading would go on? We export more cars to India and import curry? Or would it mean that we get many Indians to work at our companies? If so, how are they?

I never really met any Indians
>>
>>75480266
India and china are both fairly protectionist, which is why doing business with them is difficult.
However if something actually gets arranged it will be a big deal.
The main thing is they may want free movement liberalization in exchange, which in the current climate is probably a no-go.
As for what they make, it's a big mixed bag, they're a big country.
>>
>>75480152
this, or you will miss out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
>>
File: l_merkel_modi_10262015_2.jpg (55KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
l_merkel_modi_10262015_2.jpg
55KB, 600x400px
They look like a solid couple. Should marry :333
>>
>>75480266
>Or would it mean that we get many Indians to work at our companies?
I wonder how much harder Indians would bungle IT projects if they had to speak German instead of English. Already most seem to misunderstand simple requests and deadlines seemingly to the point of willful obstinance.
>>
>>75479891
Ah, Imagine how beatiful Germany will look once it will open it's borders for Indian immigrants.
>>
>>75480266
>If so, how are they?
>
>I never really met any Indians

I study at Uni and we have them as foreign students.
They are mostly dumbheads, who really like to cheat on tests and examines. They often try to fool teachers by making excuses or trying to get access to examines without going through neccessary tests. They smell really bad, because as I understand it they wash with some kind of oils.
However there are some really bright minds among them, unfortunately their numbers are really small compared to dumb ones.
>>
>>75486310
Seems like what you described is what one will get by randomly sampling a population of any group of people sans the oil on head thing.
>>
>>75480266
>I never really met any Indians
careful of what you wish for, Kraut.
>>
>>75480000
Yeay. Brigcs? Gic? Brigc? Bricas? As in alemanha or Bricds as in Deutschland. Or maybe BRACIS
>>
File: german scuba diving.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
german scuba diving.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>75479891
>country of shit fetishists teams up with country of street shitters
A match made in heaven.
>>
>>75486485
This. Im sure the same could be said about russians, again, sans the oil on head thing.
>>
>>75488098
>sans the oil on head thing.
Italian use oil on head, right?
>>
>>75486310
>wash with some kind of oils
What? Why would you do that?
>>
>>75488138
http://www.naturallivingideas.com/coconut-oil-for-hair/
>>
File: 1469492320023.jpg (82KB, 1417x781px) Image search: [Google]
1469492320023.jpg
82KB, 1417x781px
>>75479891
>an indian and a german in a room
Imagine the smell mfw
>>
>>75488112
>>75488191
Yeah but not smelly oils if thats what the russian poster meant. Coconut oil has a nice smell so no
>>
>>75488220
You probably smell like indio.
>>
>>75488257
nice for people who are accustomed to it.. might be smelly for Markov.
>>
>>75488273
t. Hans Pajeetinho
>>
>>75486485
Chinks and Indians are notorious fraudsters, it 's the same for the utter falsehood they try to publish in peer reviewed papers. And be very careful with the "peer reviewed" Indian Journal of Chemistry.
>>
>>75488396
Literally everybody knows that.
>>
>>75488396
>just playing by the rule, t b h.
>>
you can trust us germany
by the way, in spain we say "Alemania" instead of Germany, wonder where that came from
>>
>>75479891
that gives the germs some orgasms
>>
>>75488456
Fuck you. I've got frustrated over a "simple and efficient" synthesis of monoalkylated piperazine and redid it 6 times exactly as in the paper. Everytime the dialkylated product was the main product. Until I realized that the authors were all Indian. They managed to pûblish this in Tetrahedron, a Western journal with a high impact factor ffs.

Pieces of shit.
>>
>>75488513
>Everytime the dialkylated product was the main product.
rotfl.

>Blame the authors
>not enough emphasis on 'exactly'.
>didn't try to contact the authors
>>
>>75488494
The Alemans were the German tribes closest to the French border.
>>
>>75488542
They claimed that by using some kind of buffer system the monoalkylated product would be the main one product, but I later found out that it isn't even possible to avoid dialkylation in a direct manner without using a protection group. Yet they still managed to get this in an Elsevier journal, I wonder how senile the "peers" must have been how reviewed it, assuming he did his job.

Also, the paper was from the late 90s iirc.
>>
Watch as Germans start going for Iran and retrace the steps Nazi-Germany did in 30s with Iran/Persia.
>>
>>75488774
Merkel would definitely not.
>>
>>75479891
>trusting the eternal poo

good luck
>>
>>75479891
Germany's at it again. Why are they so autistic?
>>
>G*rmany sperging out this hard because of one president
lmfao
>>
I wonder what Modi thinks of the refugee and demographic situation. Well he probably sees germany mostly in economic terms as it makes no sense to do so otherwise.

>>75488774
America forbids us trading more with Iran.
>>
>>75489581
>Modi thinks of the refugee and demographic situation
why would he has to think about social/cultural issues of Germany. we are only interested in shekels.
>>
>>75479891
were poos supposed to be one of drumpf new friends?
remember a bunch of /pol/acks and /int/ards appreciated them along with russia
>>
>>75489602
True I mentioned that as well.
But by praising Merkels engagement to the EU even if only out of courtesy he surely has compared the way europe does federalism to India doing federalism.
You being an assortment of de-facto old world nations and ethnics under one banner -might- mean that you will face similar cultural issues in the future should you get affluent and some states may afford breaking off or have the time and money at hands to think about identity issues in regards to inter-indian and maybe indian-african migration.
>>
>>75479891
I would much rather Germany and India rule the world than the current American and Chinese menace.

Germany and India are relatively neutral, stable Aryan democracies with strong economies and few enemies.
>>
>>75486310
>there are some really bright minds among them, unfortunately their numbers are really small compared to the dumb ones
congratulations, you just described the entirety of the Human Race. how does it feel, Vladimir?
>>
>>75489834
we already do that
http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/student-death-four-africans-beaten-up-during-vigil-in-greater-noida-swaraj-seeks-report-4588519/
>>
>>75479891
Time to make the swastika great again
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.