[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us how the eternal anglo has wronged your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: dresden_bombing.jpg (48KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
dresden_bombing.jpg
48KB, 460x287px
Tell us how the eternal anglo has wronged your country
>>
DO IT_______________
>>
>>75472725
BRAAAAABBPPHH
>>
>>
>>75472827
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>75472725
>MUH THIS MUH THAT

why can't you guys post something new?
Or is this the power of original /int/ content?
>>
>>75473137
Or what, Hun? Are you going to beat me up like an innocent Belgian?
>>
>>75473403
one day... you will pay for your crimes
and dont call me Hun
>>
>>75472725
Centuries of attempted genocide/ethnic cleansing and religious discrimination.

Not just the governments fault, its the peoples too. They have the gall to demonise the IRA while ignoring their 'paramilitaries'
>>
>>75473514
Jerryhunkrautsquarehead

And no they will not pay because they are assholes and jerks
>>
>>75472725
He impressed some sailors and burned the White House (we deserved that one desu). We had a bunch if military, pirates, creole, natives and shit kickers defeat him in the attached pic.
>>
>>75473403
>Or what, Hun?
Does anyone know why we called them that? I mean in WW1 one of the powers was called "Austro-Hungary" but English speakers called Germans Huns.
>>
>>75477482
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huns
>>
>>75472725
waged war on us for centuries because some norwegian ouiaboos invaded their cunt
Truly autism at its peak
>>
A lot of deads and material damage as a result of the 851 bombings done by the RAF and the USAF. Moreover, we lost the best archipel of the world, Nederlandsch-Indiƫ due to them.
>>
And don't forget about Rampjaar, New Amsterdam (New York), Cape Colony and Ceylon.
>>
>>75478372
Uhm, I'm pretty sure we fought on your side to protect your colony, sweaty.
>>
>>75478529
The US didn't or aren't they considered Anglo?
>>
>>75472725
It never has.
>>
>>75478660
I suppose, although I honestly don't know what this board means by 'Anglo' most of the time.
>>
>>75473137
sorry for not bombing the rest of it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.