[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Germany have black soldiers? Wuz we actually kangz?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1309.png (817KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1309.png
817KB, 750x1334px
Did Germany have black soldiers?

Wuz we actually kangz?
>>
File: MedkitBattlelogIcon.png (247KB, 512x308px) Image search: [Google]
MedkitBattlelogIcon.png
247KB, 512x308px
>>75465844
ERSTE HILFE FUR DICH
>>
>>75465844

that's not a black nazi, it's camouflage face paint.
>>
No, I believe the French did and they somehow believed it was okay change the facts a little to make the game more diverse
>>
We had jewish soldiers fighting alongside third reich. Everything is possible :^)
>>
>>75465844
Yes, but only in africa.
Sauce: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Askari
>>
>>75465844
That's Enzian, the schwarzkommando
>>
>>75465844
It's a Swedish game. It can't be trusted when it comes to race.
>>
>>75465844
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutztruppe

Yes they had, but only colonial troops and not on the Eastern or Western front as far as I know.
>>
Only the French used black soldiers

The US had the hellfighters or whatever but they were mainly used to dig trenches and shit, while being segregated from the rest of the army
>>
>>75465844
In Africa
>>
They made a German black in order to piss off the racists and neonazis who were hoping to role-play.
>>
>>75465844
Karl der Große was naturally black.
>>
>>75467262
This, but even then
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senegalese_Tirailleurs
There was very few of them (which is understandable). The heroism of those that were there is remarkable however, but they were a tiny minority.
>>
File: 206_01.jpg (375KB, 1024x1252px) Image search: [Google]
206_01.jpg
375KB, 1024x1252px
>>75465844
>Did Germany have black soldiers?

Lots in their African colonies; only a handful in Germany proper (and because of the blockade, there was no chance for any of the German colonial troops to get into the fight in Europe).
>>
In Europe 4 black german ''soldiers'' were found. 3 of them were in army bands...1 might have seen combat.

>half of the german soldiers in bf1 are black
>>
>>75469843
there was a YouTube video about it. The guy did some actual research.
>>
>>75465844
Askari. Defeated the British in East Africa. They spawned a huge myth which was the driving force of colonial desires in the 20's. They were considered to be the epitome of patriotism in the 20's and were widely seen as equal to Germans. However, they were pretty much irrelevant on the european theatre.
>>
File: 58237582375982735.jpg (146KB, 528x800px) Image search: [Google]
58237582375982735.jpg
146KB, 528x800px
>>75465844
In Germany's African colonies during WW1 they did have colonial soldiers (with German officers) fighting against British and South African soldiers (and they actually did pretty well considering the odds)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_African_Campaign_(World_War_I)

As far as I know Germany never had African soldiers serving on the Western front, though the British Empire and France did.
>>
>>
>>75467665
WUZ ARYANZ
>>
>>75470633
Nvm, apparently Britain didn't have African troops on the Western Front. France definitely did tho
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.