[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips for when I travel to pic related this summer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Trip.png (213KB, 1200x948px) Image search: [Google]
Trip.png
213KB, 1200x948px
Any tips for when I travel to pic related this summer?
>>
File: Laine Autism.jpg (121KB, 583x774px) Image search: [Google]
Laine Autism.jpg
121KB, 583x774px
>>75465222
East Germany is a shithole that LARPs as Slavic. A good Canadian would always visit our hockey brethren in Finland
>>
Bring money.
>>
>>75465323
all of germany is a shithole
>>
>>75465323
lol i used to do that too. buoyancy is a facinating concept i might say
>>
>>75465222
Get a multi country train pass, like a Eurorail or something
>>
>>75465383
I spent a summer in your fair land a few years back, I quickly learned why everything is so nice.

>>75465456
Got one
>>
>>75465222
This map is wrong on so many levels
>>
I am Greek
>>
>>75465222
>He visits the bad part of France.
>>
>>75465222
Yes. Don't.
>>
>>75465222
>Stockholm

Don't. The old town is really nice but the city is infested with gypsie beggars. One followed us inside a restaurant and kept pestering us. The staff did nothing until she left.
>>
>>75465222
stay away
>>
>>75470481
i always found funny how gypsies can even survive in the north
>>
>>75465388
Shut up, Ahmed. Go home!
>>
>>75465222
Bring money. A lot of it. Speaking of money, I've met tourists that were suprised we didn't take Euros. So keep in mind that in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Iceland, we use each of our own incopatible set of currencies.

When going to Norway, I would recomend seeing the coastal villages between Oslo and Kristiansand, as much of the western coast as possible, and if you have time, the mountain region in the middle of the country.

Also, if you happen to visit Germany first, I would recommend stacking up on things like food, sigarettes and alcohol while you're there. Prices are generally much higher in Scandinavia.
>>
>>75465222
If you're going to Norway, you have basically circled out the only place in Norway you SHOULDN'T visit. Good job.

I mean, the only thing there is the Capital, but the capital is not interesting. It's like a mid-sized american/canadian city and a few semi-old buildings from early 1900 (like you don't have that yourself).

Bergen, Ă…lesund, Tromso are the place to go in Norway.
>>
>>75468574
what's the good part?
>>
Watch your corn hole.
>>
>>75470481
Stockholm should be nuked.
>>
>>75465222
>Iceland
for what purpose
if you want to visit the places with the most history visit the most influenced places by roman empire (iberian peninsula, italic peninsula, france)
greece has cool classical culture but a lot of it was destroyed by the t*rks
>>
>>75472950

One nuke would literally wipe out your entire "country".
>>
Iceland is great
Oslo is a fucking shithole, literally do anything else in Norway, it's my fav country
If you do outdoor stuff in Iceland+Norway, I would only visit Stockholm in Sweden
Copenhagen in Denmark, make sure to see Mons klint. If you are going through Jutland, visit Den Gamle By in Aarhus and Ribe
Visit Amsterdam
Visit Ghent
Hamburg, Stuttgart and Munic are pretty
Strasbourg is pretty
Switzerland is GOAT
Prague is a must
Austria is GOAT
>>
File: dolmio.jpg (53KB, 599x365px) Image search: [Google]
dolmio.jpg
53KB, 599x365px
>>75473577
>>
if you're coming to oslo i recommend you plan ahead. it's a great city with a lot of fun stuff but it is total shit if you're just spending your time in the touristy areas

bergen is the other city that's worth seeing here. it's easier to visit because the city center is quite small and compact
>>
File: Dresden.jpg (215KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Dresden.jpg
215KB, 800x533px
>>75465323
>East Germany is a shithole

???
>>
>>75473019
It's a unique country with nature you can't find anywhere else on the planet.
>>
>>75470655
He is Greek
>>
>>75465323
Are you still salty that you lost the championship to us this year?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.