[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other non-americans around here who idolized Ameica as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: american-pie-5229fc2921afa.jpg (672KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
american-pie-5229fc2921afa.jpg
672KB, 1920x1080px
Any other non-americans around here who idolized Ameica as a kid?
It was the 90s so maybe that explains it a little, and also my cousin who was there always told us about the cool things they had and Disneyland.
I don't know, I was little and it was long ago but I remember I wanted to be American. Now not so much.
>>
nah they always told me that america is a dangerous country where people getting shot and 4chan confirmed it.
>>
File: 1496112536132.png (27KB, 596x580px) Image search: [Google]
1496112536132.png
27KB, 596x580px
>>75452441
I grew up watching American movies in VHS in a small rural village in bumfuck nowhere. So of course i always dreamed of being American, living in those big American houses and having a blonde American gf. But it was just dream and i have awaken from that dream.
>>
I still do, America is the greatest country in the world.
>>
>>75452441
i was a bit like that, i think because of hollywood movies that showed america as this peaceful suburban sunshine

i still remember this series Even Stevens in particular

then in mid 2000s when i started paying attention to world news, and when myspace/livejournal happened, which showed the sides that hollywood hadn't, i realized it's not such a paradise

also my cousin who went to america for middle/high school came back fat, and is still the only fatty in our family
>>
>>75452441
Know these feels very, very well
>>
i thought americans are like thomas magnum, myguyver or micheal knight, jockey ewing

but they are just fat, stupid and arrogant over nothing
>>
>>75452796
>tfw grew up thinking americans were all rollerskating blondes who hung out at soda shops and lived in big suburban white picket homes with a labrador and a muscle car
>>
>>75452441
I used to not consider Americans very special at all, and was somewhat wary of their exceptionalism.

However as I've learned more, I realized that they are the best thing that could have feasibly happened to the world, perhaps short of EU.
>>
>>75452738
lol
Maybe if I move to France I'll lose weight and become the only skinny person in my family
>>
>>75452441
The 90's were an exceptionally good decade for the US. Technology and entertainment industries were booming. We had guns, fast food, walmart, and most of the other negative things associated with America being shit today. Identity politics and political correctness was what killed us. Learn from our mistakes. Nip that shit in the bud before it ruins your countries too.
>>
>>75452441
I grew up in a Communis family and thus I have hated America my entire life

Now that I'm a nationalist I hate America even more
>>
>>75452738
Our loved princess homestayed in an American house for only a week,
and she gained a lot of weight when she came back to Japan.
>>
I always wanted to go to America as a teen because I thought my accent would override the fact I was a fedora tipping nerdlord and I could fuck all the girls in school because they would fall in love with my accent.

Now I realize the Australian accent sounds like shite.
>>
>>75452722
This.
Fuck the corrupt lazy drunk fucks who still didn't leave our countries for America.
>>
>>75460230
It's not easy to move here
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.