[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doing my part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: croats.png (34KB, 272x743px) Image search: [Google]
croats.png
34KB, 272x743px
>national subreddit
>"people" asking for advice on how to move to Western countries
>I reply by making it seem like moving to the UK is impossible
>make it seem like it's not even worth trying
>mfw there are tens and even hundreds of thousands of Croats in places like Germany, USA and Austria
>mfw under 7k in UK
>mfw even there'll be even less of them after Brexit

how did you help out the UK in fucking off the eastern euro immigrants?
>>
>>75442752
Thanks anon, I don't mind croats though as long as it's very small numbers
But I guess our country is beyond full anyway
>>
a u t i s m o
>>
>>75443136
sure, croats are superior to fucking colombiANOs
Wouldn't stop them from going to your cunt hellhole

>>75442905
They don't care about the culture of the place they're going to. They just want to steal your job and welfare.

Croats outside of Croatia also become cancerously nationalistic, Balkan diaspora nationalists are fucking worse than Pakis
>>
File: you.webm (840KB, 608x1080px) Image search: [Google]
you.webm
840KB, 608x1080px
>going to reddit
>>
>>75443413
>being this autistic
>using reddit for any purpose
>>
>>75443413

I've noticed this. My friend's Bosnian roommates are not only stupid as hell but insist that they're very unique from Serbia and you guys no matter how close the languages might be. They even have cups commemorating the 2014 world cup kek
>>
>>75443413

I dont for one second believe you lads are worse then pakis, regardless keep up the good work. Feel free to come here on your happy hols and sample some of our world famous slags.
>>
File: resize.jpg (67KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
resize.jpg
67KB, 300x345px
>>75443478
>>75443437

>using 4chan
do you mouthbreathing neckbeard basement dwellers don't know that 4chan is inferior to reddit?
Reddit has glorious memes and subreddits that 4chan will never ever have.
Redditors contribute to society buy gilding fellow redditors for making excellent entertaining and informative posts. Buying Reddit Gold goes into upkeep of reddit's servers.
The reason that even celebs and well respected scientists and politicians go to reddit is obvious. Redditors are the cream of the top of the internet, while 4chan is like the sewage.
>>
File: 1486936738122.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1486936738122.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>75443755
>>
>>75443616
>They even have cups commemorating the 2014 world cup kek
I've literally never heard of this and sounds fucking absurd

Balkanites are all the same, the major difference is that Croats are Catholic, Serbs are Orthodox and Bosniaks are Sunni Muslims.
This is the only way of identifying who's who.

In the Bosnian war, Serbs would line up kids and tell them to drop their underwear. They'd know which ones were Muslim because they'd be circumsised
>>75443660
pic related
replace paki flag with croat/serb/bosnian/montenegrin(maybe) flag
>>
>>75442752
You have legit mental issues.
>>
>>75442752
>>national subred- -
Hide thread.
You have to go >>/b/ack and never come again.
>>
>>75443952
yeah sure, but atleast there won't be Cr*ats in Anglo cunts

oh, and look at the number of them in Canda >>75442752
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.