[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conscription

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: conscriptionmap2017.png (148KB, 940x469px) Image search: [Google]
conscriptionmap2017.png
148KB, 940x469px
Does your country organizes it? What are your views on compulsory military service?
With all honestly, I'd probably prefer suicide to being conscripted.
>>
>>75442278
>Does your country organizes it?
yeah
> What are your views on compulsory military service?
manly shit, army life, molds boys into men
>With all honestly, I'd probably prefer suicide to being conscripted.
cool
>>
>>75442278
>Does your country organizes it?

Nah, we've only had conscription twice (the World Wars) and both times were memes where most conscripts didn't actually serve.

What are your views on compulsory military service?

I don't mind the idea, but I think some sort of compulsory civilian service would be more constructive.
>>
>>75442278
We used to have, but it was lifted cause some guy died. There is serious talking about reestablishing it though.
>>
>>75442521
>There is serious talking about reestablishing it though.

For what purpose? What does the Argentine Military do?
>>
hahaha how the fuck is selective service real nigga hahaha like just dodge the draft nigga hahaha just cross over the border haha
>>
>>75442553
>What does the Argentine Military do?
Surrends to the Brits.
>>
>>75442553
To put the degenerate part of our youth in its place.
>>75442611
At least we didn't charged against their tanks with hussars.
>>
>>75442278
>selective conscription
Can someone explain?
>>
>>75442278
>I'd probably prefer suicide to being conscripted

Why? Of course there was miserable shit like forest camps where you got only couple of hours of sleep a night for a week but all in all it was a fun time. I got to shoot some guns, blow up shit and got a lot of friends. I also learned to be much more independent.
>>
>>75442738
Tunna, conscription doesn't mean being made to go to boot camp, it means being made to fight in a war
>>
>>75442720
At least one of your family members will join in the military for a certain period of time, whether they like it or not.
>>
>>75442611
>be polish
>murder ethnic germans
>get DPed between germany and russia
>cry for help to france and britain
>not recieve any help
atleast we are proud to stand up against the second world power at that time and almost win it
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10KB, 219x230px
i remember being treated like a shit
>>
>>75442931
I'd read that volunteer rates were so high in China that they'd never used it?
>>
>>75442278
shit map
we don't have conscription since 2010
>>
>>75442792
Well sure but my training lasted for 12 months. It was very much training for a real war.
>>
File: wojack.jpg (78KB, 1076x899px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.jpg
78KB, 1076x899px
>>75442738
Because I wouldn't survive a single day in a boot camp and the very idea of it scares me.
>>
>>75442981
That is correct. China technically has conscription, but their population size is so huge that they've always gotten enough enlistments to fulfill quotas and have never actually needed to draft people.
>>
>>75442738
there is a difference between actual conscription and finnish adult daycare larp camps
>>
>>75443074
I wonder what possible enemy you could be fighting in a war...
>>
>>75442278
You'd think Pakistan and Afghanistan would have conscription
>>
>>75443249
Nah it would be just as silly here.
>>75443302
Every scenario we had was that enemy is coming from the east. Weird.
>>
>>75442936

>and almost win it

You dont actually believe this do you?
>>
>>75442278
You just go to the local army office, they ask you if you want to serve, if you say no they give you a conscription certificate saying you couldn't join due to a surplus of conscripts, and that's It.
>>
>>75442936
Wasnt the second world power the USSR?
>>
File: eB9SSoq.jpg (81KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
eB9SSoq.jpg
81KB, 960x700px
>>75443353
>>
Your cunt is shit-tier of it's not blue
>>
>>75442278
Conscription is slavery. Only third world shitholes and a few European morons insist on torturing their own populations for nothing.

>but muh Russia
They can wipe the floor with y'all if they really want to. I'm looking at you mainly Eesti, and Shituania and Scatvia. Finland has more of a chance, they could stall for a while but without help ultimately they'd be overwhelmed. NATO or whatever alliance you can make is your only hope.
>but muh making men out of boys
Fuck off with your demagogue """"arguments"""". Young adults turn into functional adults everywhere in the world without emotionally scarring them and taking precious months if not years from their lives. If anything conscription causes mental retardation. Just look at Finns.
>but muh obligation towards muh country
Nobody chooses where they're born, henceforth they owe no country anything on Earth anything.
>>
>>75443583
very good post
>>
In most cunts with conscription, it's used as cheap labor for infrastructure projects.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.