[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone from the southern cone of South America that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: southerncone.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
southerncone.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
Is there anyone from the southern cone of South America that recommends a visit? I want to hit up Chile, Uruguay and Argentina.
>>
>>75424438
no, we're full.
>>
What are you interested in?
>>
>that curvature
Yeah right
>>
Malvinas
>>
>>75424438

Op is obviously spic.

Why would an American visit these countries if they have Canada?
>>
>>75426584

Why would any european/american want to visit Rio de Janegro if they have the caribbean?
>>
File: 1494975796672.jpg (44KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
1494975796672.jpg
44KB, 569x506px
>>75426832
because they are spics
>>
>>75426888
wrong

>>75426832
the answer is MEMES
it's always about "oh i saw it on videogame/movie" that makes them want to visit
in the case of Rio, it's Max Payne 3 and Tropa de Elite. in the case of southern Cone, it's X-men First Class and Top Gear Patagonia special
>>
>>75426584
Dummy.
Probably because Chile and Argentina are in Southern Hemisphere and their southernmost parts are maybe the closest thing to experiencing winter during the sweaty heat of summer months in NH
>>
>>75428191
reverse bird flocking?
move to the cold when in summer?
>>
>>75428612
Well if i could i'd do it.
Summers here have become unbareable in the past couple of years with the temperatures over 35+C and the humidity very rarely droping below 60% during the night
>>
>>75426979
is tropa de elite well know in paraguya?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.