[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a more ungrateful nation than this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: vietnam_trans-2001.jpg (1MB, 2000x2913px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam_trans-2001.jpg
1MB, 2000x2913px
>China teaches them everything they have in terms of civilization--writing, Buddhism, architecture
>they couldn't even invent pants before the Chinese arrived--you should read some of the early accounts of Vietnam
>give them huge quantities of weapons and munitions in the war with the Americans
>instead turn around and act as if China is the worst thing ever and launch an unprovoked attack in 1979
>now suck American dick and beg for weapons
They should just be reconquered as a Chinese province for another 1000 years.
>>
>OP's flag
Hmm.... I actually agree though.
>>
You have to go back, Zhong.
>>
File: HoChiMinh_tcm233-2371879.jpg (27KB, 658x359px) Image search: [Google]
HoChiMinh_tcm233-2371879.jpg
27KB, 658x359px
They're faring much better though
>>
>>75425579
They're below according to every indicator possible.
>>
File: tumblr_loylgmudir1qz4u07o1_500.gif (126KB, 500x586px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_loylgmudir1qz4u07o1_500.gif
126KB, 500x586px
>>75424070

>Flag
>>
There was a Vietnamese flag the other day trying to argue with me that Hanoi totes didn't impose brutal Stalinism on the nation post-1975 and that the VNCH was worse.
>>
>>75424070
This, invade and castrate all men this time.
>>75425579
Any shitty country with some money can have skyscrapers.
>>
>>75425579
LOLno. Vietnam's per capita GDP is only $2114.
>>
>>75424070
Poland
>>
>>75428891
http://desuarchive.org/int/thread/75405152/#q75407302

I suspect that this is also the same guy.
>>
>>75424070

Croatia.

>we gave them land
>we gave them nation
>we gave them a state
>we borrow them a language
>we gave them a coast

and they're always butthurt at us, even now when they've slaughtered almost every serb there and the rest of us is quiet there because of their butthurt nationalists, they're always blaming us for the failure their country is
>>
>>75428891
Whaddya want? It's not as if they actually tell you that shit in school there. Chinese history classes don't really say anything about Tianamen Square either.
>>
>>75424070
>Implying China isn't ungrateful themselves.
China did try to reconquer Vietnam, but that didn't work well.
In all seriousness Vietnam would be 6 x 10^34 times better if they got rid of their shitty communist party
>>
>>75424070
Japan literally did the same thing only more than Vietnam
>Borrowed a shit ton of culture from China
>Also now thinks China is the worst thing ever
>Fought for the allies in WW1 then all the sudden gave the middle finger to them in WW2
>Lost the war, now also American ally
Everyt bad thing Vietnam did Japan did in a more extreme level. Yeah Japan now make anime for you guys but no matter how much good they do, you can't forget about the past.
>>
>>75428891
http://desuarchive.org/int/thread/75246634/#q75265545
>>
>>75429763
>failure their country is
>serbia
mmh mkay
>>
>>75431647
Wow, you wanna talk about reciting the official VCP version of the war.
>>
>>75430781
>In all seriousness Vietnam would be 6 x 10^34 times better if they got rid of their shitty communist party
Yeh it really does look like some silly museum piece from the 1960s.
>>
>>75429324
That was me, although I'm not the same guy >>75428891 mentioned.
Also, nice timing Chang, waiting for us to be asleep then shitpost in safety
>>
>>75424070
>instead turn around and act as if China is the worst thing ever and launch an unprovoked attack in 1979

Uh...didn't China attack first because Deng Xiaoping said that Vietnam needed to be taught a lesson?
>>
>>75433564
just let him believe whatever he wants to believe
>>
Some years ago, a couple of Chinese /pol/tards were posting online about how China could conquer Vietnam in a war. The posts caused a panic reaction in Hanoi, causing China to issue a reassurance that they were not official policy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.