[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Americans redpill me about the Pacific Northwest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1494160350532.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
1494160350532.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
Hey Americans redpill me about the Pacific Northwest.
>>
It's cold and has a bunch of liberals
>>
>>75422360
>a bunch of liberals
Isn't it mostly white too? Really makes me think.
>>
>>75422275
It rains a lot, lots of liberals, lots of whites surprisingly, decent gun laws generally I think, low population, fuck ton of forests. This is excluding California.
>>
>>75422404
Yeah it's normal to be liberal until a darkie steals your bike
>>
best part of usa
>>
>>75422548
That's maine
>>
Most popular moving destination in the US right now, so housing and rent prices are skyrocketing, causing many to become homeless. Homeless populations have also spiked massively, and with it excessive property crime. Uncapped needles and shit are left behind. It's disgusting. The media keeps pushing it as the best area, and hyped up by people who are never there. The tech industry is about to stagnate too so at least that'll keep out the techies. Can't even get into work reliably on time without having to wake up extremely early. Rural parts have no jobs, and the few jobs that are available are quickly snapped up because it's so popular.

tldr: 2popular4u
>>
Greatest area of the world, but unfortunately soon to be under British rule (when I invade). Already got plans and strategy drawn up desu.
>>
>>75422566
>either way the best part has tons of white liberals
Makes me think
>>
>>75422360
also has lot of gun loving moutain redneck derivatives

>>75422501
far north of California is basically like the rest of the NW

>>75422513
wrong, tons of liberals exist in my shit hole despite dealing with the riff raff's bullshit on a daily basis
>>
>>75422657
The bike is metaphorical
>>
>>75422548
That's the southwest
>>
>>75422698
It doesnt even matter what the bike represents. They commit fuck tons of crime and hassle everybody they encounter yet people are still liberal as fuck.
I need to get the hell out of here.
>>
>>75422718
thanks for the laugh
>>
Nice weather, good cities, but insufferable people.

I say that as someone who leans left, but liberals on the west coast are the real life embodiment of the sheltered elitist virtue-signaling pricks that unironically say Drumpf.
>>
>>75422812
It's not even that. Homeless white people steal bikes then spit in your face and the police won't do shit. The police on the west coast are too restrained and the entire area suffers. Dude last year tried to set a homeless RV on fire because they just park in the streets and nobody stops them.

>>75422862
>good cities
Not really
>>
>>75422275
The Pacific Northwest is a beautiful place. It's safe, it's clean, the people are mostly friendly, the music is good....but it's also super-left wing. Like, disturbingly left wing.

For example, a university in Washington (the state, not the city) recently had a "No Whites Day", and when a white professor said that this was racist, the students called *him* a racist and are currently protesting and demanding his resignation.
>>
>>75423042
>tfw caucasoid under the US census and would be barred as well
Its tough being white
>>
>>75423042
>it's clean
Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
HAHAHAHA
Have you looked outside? There are ditches full of garbage all over Portland. The people that are coming here are leaving trash all over mount hood
>>
>>75422621
>Most popular moving destination in the US right now

That hasn't been true for years now. The Pacific Northwest stopped being a trendy place to move to a while back because it's so fucking expensive.

Hottest places to move to now are hipster hotbed cities in lower cost of living red or swing states. Places like Nashville and Austin.

Regionally, the two areas currently gaining the largest influx of movers are the Southeast and the Rockies states.
>>
>>75423553
Alright my bad, but it's not far from the top
>>
>>75423626
It's pretty stagnant though. It's not like some places in the Northeast or rust belt bad where it's losing more people than it's gaining, but the decline in popularity as a moving destination has been happening for well over a decade now.

Seattle and Portland are still doing "okayish", but the Bay Area is way way past its hayday as a prime place to move. Only people who are already absurdly rich tend to move there, but the fresh out of college kids without money and looking for a job rarely settle down in the Pacific Northwest anymore.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.