[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American Here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: R8ll0PO.jpg (132KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
R8ll0PO.jpg
132KB, 717x960px
Been drunk the last 12ish hours ask an american anything. You europeans are wakin up bout now iirc so why dont you guys talk
>>
ok
>>
Can you at least post your state or city? There are so many Americans here that "ask an American anything" won't really interest anyone.
>>
>>75421650
Did your highschool have jocks and cheerleaders?
In which cliche did you fit?
>>
>>75421650
>drunk for 12 hours
Did you drink two bottles of Coors light or something?
>>
NaH
>>
Asuka or Rei?
>>
>>75421762
DELETE THIS
>>
>>75421762
>>
File: 1492294387676.jpg (47KB, 641x670px) Image search: [Google]
1492294387676.jpg
47KB, 641x670px
>>75421762
based
>>
>>75421744
Milwaukee WI

Love the city desu lived in many this one has all of the good and minimal of the bad
>>75421760
Definitely there were cliques but I feel as though they dissolved because of shit like myspace and facebook. I was a jock and a gamer and a stoner and hippie. You always fit a stereotype but they arent meaningful like our cinema suggests
>>
If whites are the superior race why are white Europeans so mean to each other?
>>
>>75422061
>facebook in high school
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75421762
Yah 2 coors. It is pretty entertaining the manner in which you desperately find ways to dismiss american posts but you all see a british flag and everything acknowledged his post gets the replies. Did I miss the boat here?? Britain is acting as though they have better beer than america? It is almost as though you guys grasp at straws trying to make the (far superior) colonial world look dumb
>>
>>75422176
Nah it was post highschool which made it less logical. I am 28 facebook blew up when I was in college, that was allegedly its target group but I left the moment I was done with my ex
>>
>>75422346
Now this b8 is perfectly riding the border of good b8 and butthurt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.