[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Spanish language

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

How long did it take you to become fluent and acquire a good comprehension skill in Spanish? Would regular Spaniards and you in particular be angry at me if I decide to move to Spain? I admire Spanish culture and want to assimilate.
>>
File: big-butt-leggings-9.jpg (54KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
big-butt-leggings-9.jpg
54KB, 540x720px
>>
>>75413835
>I admire Spanish culture
Said no one ever.
>>
Don't come here. Go to %%Russia%%.
>>
>>75414116
What do you mean, assshoole?
>>
>>75413835
Reminder that Spanish is a brown man's language
>>
yo tambien, me gusta el spen
>>
I have never spent a single minute studying Spanish in my life and I can still pretty much understand it when it's written
>>
File: nintchdbpict000280644034.jpg (187KB, 755x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000280644034.jpg
187KB, 755x960px
>>75414117
I'll come with a Ukranians qt and make you suck her clit, you moron!
>>
>>75414166
Bless Billy the Bastard.
>>
>>75414148
You can't love spanish culture and assimilate at the same time because Spaniards are notorious self haters.
>>
I could better your genes by humping your women, Spain.
>>
>>75414518
>Spaniards are notorious self haters
That's gross, bro. Now I'm obligated to inseminate some of the more liberal sluts of Spain.
>>
>>75413835
It's an easy language. I have spent one year studying it and I'm now fluent.
>>
>>75414740
Since you can speak both, which do you like better?
>>
>>75414740
French and Spanish, that is.
>>
>>75414289
It's not so much that but I did 10 years of French at school
>>
>>75413835
>Would regular Spaniards and you in particular be angry at me if I decide to move to Spain?
how do you get a job here m8?
>>
3 semester of college Spanish classes have left me able to understand about 70% when reading it. Maybe 30% understanding when I hear someone talk. There are no Mexicans around me so I never use it and it got rusty really fast.

Its pretty easy to learn. Lots of the vocab is vaguely simlar to fancy latin-derived English words and the grammar is fairly simple and reminded me of learning basic algebra or something.
>>
Assimilating in Spain now means assimilating in a country that is going to dig up and desecrate the remains of its saviour.

If you can assimilate to that, you are better off dead.
>>
>>75415422
I work as a cocksucker.
>>
>>75415662
You mean they're going to desecrate Franco's grave? They're already doing it, as a matter of fact.
>>
If we don't save Spain now, it's finished. Your women need to breed with us.
>>
>>75416546
>wants to save Spain
>own country overrun with russkies
>>
>>75413835
Yo blanco. Puedo ir? :3
>>
>>75414166
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>75417486
See >>75415304 written Spanish to me looks like French with less silent letters
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.