[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

50% of Czechs think that dissolution of Czechoslovakia was a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4559.png (40KB, 861x647px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4559.png
40KB, 861x647px
50% of Czechs think that dissolution of Czechoslovakia was a mistake
>>
>>75411307
>falling for the balkanization meme
Why did the czechoslovak identity dissolve so quickly?
>>
>>75411489
It didn't dissolve. Czechs still strongly identify with Czechoslovakia.

Slovak nationalism was based on opposition to Prague.
>>
>>75411307
pls link to that web
>>
>>75411579
https://www.irozhlas.cz/zpravy-domov/pruzkum-polovina-cechu-povazuje-rozpad-ceskoslovenska-za-chybu_1705290615_jra
>>
>>75411307
inb4 90% of Slovaks thinks that it was best thing ever
>>
>>75411307
Don't you really believe it or do you? Most of Czechs are ok with separation.
Also take Babiš back.
>>
>>75413005
This, they probably asked at 7:30 in Kaufland full of nostalgic grandmas
>>
>>75413005
Younger people who have complete high school education and higher are mostly okay with it. I guess nostalgia is a decisive factor here.
>>
Statistics can be used to prove anything. 70% of people know that.
>>
>>75413655
Well, that's just meaningless drivel. Be more specific if you have a problem with methodology.
>>
File: DLAPE20130608011.jpg (2MB, 4103x2728px) Image search: [Google]
DLAPE20130608011.jpg
2MB, 4103x2728px
>>75411545
>Slovak nationalism was based on opposition to Prague.

And Budapest. Because of it, your nation's identity is very feeble and stands on feeble legs.

It's not to late to make amends. I'm sure we could arrange something beneficial for both parties.
>>
>>75413800
vy weak*
>>
File: 1481290636773.jpg (430KB, 550x878px) Image search: [Google]
1481290636773.jpg
430KB, 550x878px
>>
>>75413800
I agree, that Kingdom of Hungary was crucial for ethnogenesis of Slovak nation. I'm not a nationalist and don't have any problems with Hungarians.

We're doing well on our own though. Even a country founded by a criminal like Mečiar is redeemable.
>>
>>75413892
True, I agree. I'm glad at least that we're cooperating more closely in /v4/, if nothing else.

You're nice. I like you :3
>>
>>75413892
>>75414028
cute :3
>>
wasnt the czechens bit of an asses and wanted to get rid of you before you were too poor for them?
ofcourse they backpedal when they see you are building car factories everywhere
>>
>>75411307
Lets get real here, separate slovakia is good for us because:
>gypsy containment country
>dont have to be on defence against magyars
>your educated and clever people migrate here in masses, leave dirt poor underachieving people there
>dont have to spend tax money on poorer slovakia parts
And it is bad because
>we are even more irrelevant country
>slovakia girls are for some reason even more sexy than our already very sexy girls

Seriously, i am still not sure why the separation happened at all. Same language, same history, same mentality, you are basically us, but poorer and have more gypsies.

Nobody takes czechia into consideration ever, for anglos and other western countries we are subhumans. Guess how do they percieve slovaks? Right, they dont even know you exist.

Czechoslovakia when?
Or when we will put our differencies and greed behind and unify /v4/ against new sharia law germany?

They invaded us in the past, why do you think this time it will be different? And no, recieving help fron russia is suicide. Russia never wants to help, it wants power.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.