[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What country do you actively hope will fail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: M00806-Kevin-1.jpg (37KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
M00806-Kevin-1.jpg
37KB, 400x600px
>>
All of the West, specially America.
>>
>>75380388
But you need us
>>
I don't want any in particular to fail, but I want Latinamerica to succeed so they stay in their cunts and stop coming here
>>
Portugal
>>
>>75380339
I want niggers and sand niggers to all succeed and spemd 8 years in uni then eork 8 hours in their cunts so i dont have to ser them.
>>
>>75380388
i would think this but it would destroy the world
>>
China and Russia
>>
Germany desu.
>>
algeria
oh wait it's already a failure haha
>>
Spain
>>
>>75380339
usa and france
>>
>>75380339
All of them
>>
>>75380339

Saudi Arabia
>>
i would like to see russia fall, they've been a thorn in our side for too long
>>
>>75380339
UK first so we can enjoy the best butthurt in history, then USA but not as hard as UK and it should also rise again after a few years later (it's just for the lulz), then Germany getting kicked out of EU leadership and becoming a non cuntry, and then France and the whole EU with it.
>>
Any of the superpowers, but it'd be the best if the USA's economy fall.
>>
goymoney
>>
>>75380388
Como estas
>>
the UK(London).
>>
germany
>>
India. Too many idiots live here, and they don't deserve a good life.
>>
File: 1492813757452.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492813757452.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Germany.

Merkel is far too up her own arse and speaks like she knows everything.

Germany collapsing would make my dick rock hard. The thing is, I actually like Germans, I just want their leaders to get btfo so hard that they commit suicide.
>>
France
>>
File: Q10369-Marcus-1.jpg (44KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
Q10369-Marcus-1.jpg
44KB, 400x600px
>>75386252
It's not as though many of them have good lives right now.
>>
>>75386334
Wasn't implying that they do. But if this country improves, there's a chance of their lives getting better.
>>
Germamy, sweden, mexico and canada
>>
>>75386254
Financial crisis would be the best way then. No one will go to war or get hurt but it would "hurt" the politicians.
>>
>>75386938
Yeah basically that.

German economic ruin and then bailed out by other countries. Just enough to say "Merkel you stupid bitch, you did this. this is your fault" and then another party gets in or something.
>>
>>75381229
>>75381492
We'll move on. It's not as if the West has always been the center of the World.
>>
>>75381589
this
>>
>>75380339
US tbqh.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.